Industries around the world are increasingly relying on data and insights delivered by advanced analytics technology to inform their decisions. HR & Talent Acquisition teams of today commonly face the challenge of drawing insights from their supporting technology, often requiring in-house experts to massage their data into the output they need.
With that in mind, LiveHire has set out to reinvent Analytics for Talent Acquisition teams with the launch of LiveHire Analytics.
So, what is LiveHire analytics, and why is it important?
LiveHire Analytics enables Talent Acquisition teams to visualise, drill-down and explore their own data to find actionable insights available at their fingertips on their interactive dashboards.
Unlike other analytics functionality which provides high-level, standard PDF reports or basic data extracts that need to be set up externally and can never be changed or improved, LiveHire provides customisable and intuitive data visualisations across a wide variety of complex metrics that are calculated for your convenience. LiveHire analytics lets you focus your time uncovering valuable insights instead of reproducing reports that go unused across the business.
We understand that no company or one team is the same. So, we’ve built a highly flexible tool that you can filter to suit your needs and use to drill down to the most relevant and important data point.
These insights from LiveHire Analytics can be leveraged to guide strategic and tactical decisions and empower great recruitment outcomes!
As with all solutions we develop we are leveraging best in breed technology and co-developing LiveHire Analytics with clients like Tim Clark, Recruitment Lead @ Zinfra who has provided valuable feedback during an early release Beta Program. Here’s what Tim has to say about it:
“The LiveHire Analytics tool is a great addition to the LiveHire platform and in my view is a huge step forward in relation to the overall platform functionality.
As Recruitment Lead, I now have the ability to access fully customisable data on demand. This helps me have informed conversations with my team and stakeholders and means the answers to my questions are only a few clicks away.”
TC Overview (New)
Monitor your Talent Community with a high-level view across a variety of metrics. This dashboard allows you to quickly glance at progress and understand how your team is performing against LiveHire benchmarks.
Gain insights about your best sources of talent and demonstrate the effectiveness of your proactive recruitment strategies through your Hiring Insights dashboard. Interact with recommended or custom filters to slice this data across divisions of your business or candidate demographics.
Understand the diversity of your Talent Community and leverage this data to identify talent gaps and make informed decisions about sourcing the right talent. Drill into common measures of diversity to learn about the talent that is interested in working with you and how you can improve imbalances in diversity across your business.
Track how your hiring team spends their time and monitor particular activities of interest to increase productivity. Select your desired time period and drill into the roles or departments to understand how your time is distributed across the business.
Monthly team activity (Updated)
Measure activities performed by hiring team members to create the most efficient recruitment process possible. Your team can monitor the current month compared to the previous month or select any month to review activity on a daily basis.
Review past candidate engagement to understand how well your hiring team is interacting with members of your Talent Community and candidates.
Clear calculations and benchmarks
- Understand the underlying calculations and benchmarks by clicking the information icon on a chart or metric – hover your mouse over the chart for the icon to appear, then click to display the Widget Details.
Explore your data
- Drill-down – every recruitment process has it’s own intricacies and drilling down allows you to break down any metric to understand trends in your data
- Interactive Filtering – dashboards are all about exploration and interactive filtering of charts makes it easy to explore a dashboard and uncover insights
Create dashboard views that are relevant to you
- Custom Filtering – every business has different needs and custom filters allow you to see the data you and your team care about
- Save default filters – team members and leaders will have their own unique perspectives on the data and saving default filters allows you to conveniently return to the views that are most important to you
- Save dashboard as a pdf – sometimes you’ll need to share your dashboard with external stakeholders and the pdf export feature makes it easy and flexible to download a dashboard with charts re-sized to suit your needs
- Save individual charts – when making your own presentations, you may require individual chart exports which are easy to do
- Extract data from a chart – for the times when you’d like the data itself, you can export the underlying data to combine with other information or create your own visualisations in Excel
AI-insights (coming soon)
- Analytics exploration – explore the metrics shown in your dashboards across a variety of dimensions to further explore trends in your business
- Smart analytics alerts – keep your finger on the pulse and have the insights brought to you with smart reminders and alerts that you can set and customise for the metrics you’d like to monitor
Premium Dashboards & Benchmarking
Premium dashboards are coming soon as part of our new Professional and Enterprise Analytics packages. With premium dashboards, you will be able to benchmark your performance and enhance your decision making in key areas such as recruitment productivity throughout the recruitment process and gender diversity helping you deliver great recruitment outcomes.
LiveHire was built on the philosophy of big data, and captures every action from recruiters, candidates and hiring managers, whether through ATS or CRM. This data can now be explored down to the minute details, a unique feature provided by LiveHire’s technology.
Need more information?
- Professional and Enterprise Premium Analytics Packages
- Tailored dashboards built by our analytics team to meet your business needs
- Ad-hoc Reporting requirements
- Analytics Training & People Services
Or request an Analytics demo here.