Industries around the world are increasingly relying on data and insights delivered by advanced analytics technology to inform their decisions. HR & Talent Acquisition teams of today commonly face challenges drawing out insights from their supporting technology often requiring in-house experts to massage their data into the output they need.
With that in mind, LiveHire’s set out to reinvent analytics for Talent Acquisition teams with the launch of LiveHire Analytics.
So, what is LiveHire analytics, and why is it important?
LiveHire Analytics enables Talent Acquisition teams to visualise, drill-down and explore their own data to find actionable insights available at their fingertips on their interactive dashboards.
Insights from LiveHire Analytics can be leveraged to guide strategic and tactical decisions and empower great recruitment outcomes!
As with all solutions we develop we are leveraging best in breed technology and co-developing LiveHire Analytics with clients like Tim Clark, Recruitment Lead @ Zinfra who has provided valuable feedback during an early release Beta Program. Here’s what Tim has to say about it:
“The LiveHire Analytics tool is a great addition to the LiveHire platform and in my view is a huge step forward in relation to the overall platform functionality.
As Recruitment Lead, I now have the ability to access fully customisable data on demand. This helps me have informed conversations with my team and stakeholders and means the answers to my questions are only a few clicks away.”
LiveHire will progressively release dashboards starting with two key dashboards in the premier launch of LiveHire Analytics:
Team Activity Dashboard
Team Activity helps you understand and measure activities performed by members of the hiring team.
With the Team Activity dashboard:
- Team Leads can identify trends and spikes in recruitment activity volumes, monitor team productivity against KPIs, helping guide both strategic and tactical decisions.
- Team members can track their own performance against KPIs, benchmark against peers and monitor the activities performed by others on the jobs that they manage to monitor and promote collaboration with hiring managers and hiring team members.
Hiring Insights Dashboard
Hiring insight helps you gain insights on your organisation’s best sources of talent, whilst demonstrating the effectiveness of your proactive recruitment strategies.
With the Hiring Insights dashboard:
- Team Leads can monitor and manage their proactive recruitment strategies, gaining insights about trends in overall time to hire, hires per candidate, hire and funnel conversion and of course identify their most and least effective and efficient sources of hire to inform tactical and strategic decisions around sourcing and to inform or obtain buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Team members gain insights on their hiring performance, informing current and future operational decisions and benchmarking against the performance of the team as a whole. Leveraging the advanced filters they can filter down to own jobs or down to an individual job, guiding operational decision making with management.
Dashboards coming soon:
Additional dashboards will be launched as part of the Analytics Starter package available to everyone, these dashboards will replace the monthly PDF Analytics made available in Report Downloads:
- Candidate Engagement: understand and monitor candidate engagement and candidate responsiveness helping you refine your engagement strategies.
- Candidate Demographics: monitor the growth of your talent community and talent pooling, track the source of talent community members to identify talent gaps, diversify new sourcing strategies and help manage sourcing campaigns.
Premium Dashboards & Benchmarking
Premium dashboards are coming soon as part of our new Professional and Enterprise Analytics packages. With premium dashboards, you will be able to benchmark your performance and enhance your decision making in key areas such as recruitment productivity throughout the recruitment process and gender diversity helping you deliver great recruitment outcomes.
Embedded Job Report Exports
Easily export reports on jobs and candidates/applicants straight from the LiveHire platform in context with your current activities.
As LiveHire Analytics uses best in breed technology the following innovations are on the future roadmap:
- Predictive analytics and smart analytics alerts: keep your finger on the pulse and have the insights brought to you with predictive analytics, forecasting, smart reminders and alerts.
- Self Service Dashboard Builder: for large enterprises with data analysts who’d like to build their own dashboards, however as mentioned our Analytics team can already build Tailored dashboards for you now!
LiveHire Analytics comes in three packages:
- Starter package: Provides key dashboards to help you understand hiring team activities, hiring insights, talent demographics and engagement.
- Professional package: Adds premium dashboards that provide greater insights about the efficiency and effectiveness of your recruitment process, recruitment diversity and the ability to easily benchmark your performance over time and against others.
- Enterprise package: Adds tailored dashboards and ad-hoc reporting built by our expert analytics team to meet your unique business needs as well-tailored training for your team to extract maximum value from your data insights
Need more information?
- Professional and Enterprise Premium Analytics Packages
- Tailored dashboards built by our analytics team to meet your business needs
- Ad-hoc Reporting requirements
- Analytics Training & People Services
Or request an Analytics demo here.