California Privacy Notice
This Notice applies to California Residents as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). For this Notice, ‘Personal Information’ means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked to you, directly or indirectly. It does not include information that is aggregated, de-identified or anonymised, or other information that cannot reasonably be linked to you.
1. ABOUT LIVEHIRE
LiveHire is a cloud-based human resources Platform for sourcing, recruitment, productivity and internal mobility. LiveHire is a publicly listed company based in Australia and the United States and also operates internationally.
Who are LiveHire’s Clients?
LiveHire’s Clients are organisations such as private-sector businesses or employers, universities, schools and government departments. Our Client’s use our Platform to track and assess candidates through the recruitment process and to build Talent Communities.
Who are LiveHire’s Members?
LiveHire’s Members are candidates who use our Platform and the Services primarily to apply for employment or work opportunities, and to connect with our Clients through their Talent Communities.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- what Personal Information we collect and when we collect it;
- what we use your Personal Information for;
- what Personal Information we share or disclose to other parties;
- whether we store or transfer Personal Information internationally and to which countries; and
- how we keep Personal Information secure.
LiveHire will typically process your Personal Information, on the instructions of our Clients; who use the LiveHire technology to facilitate your application for employment, contracting, or other work opportunities. Each of LiveHire’s Clients will have their own privacy collection notices, policies and practices, including for data retention; and you should review these for each application you make, or Talent Community that you join using the Services.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
Under the CCPA, California residents have:
- the right to know the Personal Information that certain businesses collect and how it is used and shared (Right to Know);
- the right to opt-out of the sale of their Personal Information (Right to Opt-Out of Sale);
- the right to data portability (Data Portability Right);
- the right to request deletion of their Personal Information (Right to Delete); and
- the right to non-discrimination for exercising their CCPA rights (Right to Non-Discrimination),
(the CCPA Rights).
4. CALIFORNIA RESIDENT REQUESTS
If you are a California Resident and you want to exercise any of your CCPA Rights, you can contact us directly using the contact details below (section 6).
Please be aware that some aspects of the CCPA will apply to LiveHire directly; and other aspects will apply to, or be responsibility of, the relevant Client. Depending on our relationship with you, or your relationship with our Client, we may need to refer your request to our Client; who will consider your request and respond to you directly using the contact details you provide or on record, or through the LiveHire technology.
It may be necessary for us, or the relevant Client, to verify that you are a California Resident and your identity before your request can be progressed.
LiveHire will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
LiveHire does not sell your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties.
We may be prevented by technical, systems or other constraints from removing all of your Personal Information. It may also be necessary for us to retain some Personal Information to record your preferences or consents, resolve disputes, protect our assets, prevent fraud, maintain systems security, perform or enforce agreements, fulfil our contractual obligations or to comply with any law.
5. ENFORCEMENT AND COMPLAINTS
We will respond to your complaint as soon as reasonably practicable, usually within 30 days.
6. CONTACT US
Att: Privacy Officer
Level 10, 461 Bourke Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 AUSTRALIA
Latest update: 26 April 2021