Hi, we’re Telstra Purple 👋 People bringing purpose to technology.
We're Australia’s largest owned technology services business, focused on outcome-based, transformative tech solutions that help our customers cut through IT complexity to achieve their bespoke goals, faster. If solving unique problems sparks your interest to help change a business, a community or the environment for the better – we’re in sync.
• Responding to and resolving customer incidents and service requests within formally agreed service levels.
• Implementing and performing changes to technology solutions which may include Public Cloud services, operating systems, applications, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
• Ensuring all assigned service tickets are updated at regular intervals as per internally agreed timeframes, and that the customer is kept informed of resolution progress
• Root cause analysis and reporting – provide recommendations to ensure elimination of potential recurring problems, and escalating as required
• Assisting the Presales team as required
• Researching new products, ensuring ongoing self-learning - maintaining an ongoing awareness of emerging developments and trends in technology that could impact current projects and influence new projects
• Diagnosing and resolving customer queries –providing advice, and timely resolution or escalating when required
• Actively participate in after hours on-call support rosters
Our ideal person is a customer focused and passionate Cloud Engineer who will provide an exemplary level of technical support to our valued customers, as a key member of the Telstra Purple Managed Services Team. You will be responsible for responding to and resolving technical issues from initial diagnosis through to 3rd level support. Your level of engagement may cover on-site, remote or phone based support.
• Previous Experience working with Windows 10 Device Management
• Unified Comms experience (Teams, SFB, TCO365)
• Experience supporting Identity Management, Microsoft SQL Server, along with other Microsoft technologies.
• An understanding of Microsoft Windows Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) would be highly desirable.
• Ideally, some exposure to writing and updating technical documentation.
• A strong desire to learn more about Cloud platforms and technologies.
What we offer
- 15 dedicated days per year, for professional development; meaning you don’t have to use your holiday allowance to upskill + study
- A Toolkit allowance of $4200, to spend on your personalised toolkit, renewed every 2 years
- Access to the $10,000 Short Term Incentive plan
- 15 days paid personal/carers leave per year
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary carers
- Work-life integration - we understand life happens when you're busy making other plans
- 20gb Hotspot, to enable you to work from anywhere
- Work/life enablement; so you can balance work + life’s other responsibilities
- An epic (free) Telstra mobile phone plan
- An extra ‘Purple Day’ per year, for you to take off and spend as you like
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- 25% discount on Telstra products and services
We're after the right blend of experience and enthusiasm, and look for cultural add, rather than cultural fit. We benefit from the unique gifts and backgrounds of each person in our business, and push for diversity of thought in all we do.
If this position sounds like you......Hit apply! We'd love to hear about you.
This role requires the successful candidate to be vaccinated against Covid-19, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people and customers. However, please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.