Here at the TAB, We're on a mission to enhance Kiwis' involvement and enjoyment of racing and sport, by providing a thrilling betting, racing and sports experience, and delivering increased returns back to these great industries.
Ready for a new challenge? We’re on the look-out for an action-oriented leader to join us as our next Head of Property & Procurement.
Future-focused and customer-centric, you’ll lead your team through the development and implementation of strategies, policies and procedures relating to all things property and procurement.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Leadership - Build and maintain high performance and highly engaged team by providing clarity of direction, honest feedback and trust in individuals to successfully deliver.
- Strategy - Develop, renew, implement and monitor comprehensive Property and Procurement strategies and ensure business unit operating plans, projects and initiative are aligned with these strategies.
- Supplier Relationships - Implement strategies and relationship frames that help the TAB drive value for money across all stages of the procurement lifecycle.
- Procurement - Provide leadership on supply management across the TAB by clearly demonstrating and measuring the impact of procurement decisions on the overall business performance.
- Property - Ensure that all TAB properties are resented in a manner that aligns with the TAB’s brand image
Based in our Head Office in Petone, Wellington, this full-time role reports directly to the General Manager, Finance.
As a successful applicant, you’ll have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/degree in procurement, property and/or finance-related discipline
- At least 10 years experience working within a finance or procurement related function and experience of leading a team
- Strong background in strategic Procurement management
- A good understanding of commercial property management
We've got an ambitious programme of work, underpinned by our customer-centric strategies. It's fast-paced, future-focused and challenges the status quo.
So how about it? Apply today with your cover letter and CV.
- Published on 29 Mar 2021, 10:39 PM