- Job no: FY67C
Due to an internal promotion, we now have a great opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join us on a full-time permanent basis. The TAB NZ is based in Petone so forget fighting Wellington city traffic. Everyone is in the office on Mondays and Tuesdays but on other days you can juggle with working from home so it is a true Hybrid working space.
The TAB is an NZ icon! With close to 500 employees based across the country, our brand is one of the most recognisable in NZ. We have a new Chief Executive in place and a Head of Finance who is all about the personal development & work-life balance - so come and be part of the buzz.
As Financial Accountant, you will provide financial accounting, analytics and advisory services within TAB NZ and the core finance team. You will have responsibility for ensuring the timely and reliable financial close process, maintaining the integrity and accuracy of financial data, and supporting business decisions within the wider finance team and other business units within TAB NZ.
Why This Role?
- Flexibility - Great work/life balance with opportunities to balance your working day
- Opportunity – Help us to drive innovation and develop a future-ready finance team
- Innovation – Join our ‘Innovation Hub’ working proactively to embrace creative thinking and find great solutions to continuously add value across the business
- Great People - We value diversity and want people to bring their 'own self' to work. We want to work with authentic, passionate human beings and find fun along the way. We focus on people, not only providing lots of training opportunities but the space to further develop your skills to learn as you go.
- We’re totally Kiwi operated and what we do touches the lives of a great number of people, the length and breadth of Aotearoa.
- You’ll be joining an awesome team with a shared passion for Sports & Racing
- We offer great benefits - paid medical insurance, lots of wellness goodies, dedicated training plans, hybrid and flexible working and you even get an extra day off for your birthday!!
- We encourage you to actively partake in a number of events and initiatives we run across the business - all of which makes TAB an awesome place to work
- You're ready for your next career move and keen to work as part of a team alongside the ability to collaborate and connect with key stakeholders
- You will already have a few years of Finance experience under your belt, preferably involving financial reporting preparation, audit or processing and will be CA or CPA qualified (or working towards)
- You will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusted relationships at all levels and welcome working in a collaborative team environment.
- This is a great opportunity to showcase your superior problem-solving skills combined with your ability to empathise with customer needs and objectives
For more information about the role, check out the Position Description attached. We can’t wait to hear from you, so please submit a copy of your CV.
Note, in order to be considered for this position, you must currently reside in and have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
- Published on 28 Jul 2022, 2:38 AM