- Job no: C8YNT
We have both Full-time and Casual roles available
At the TAB, we’re on a mission to enhance Kiwis' involvement and enjoyment of racing and sport, by providing a thrilling betting, racing and sports experience and delivering increased returns back to these great industries.
Customer Service Superstars with a flair for technology, this one is for you!
Here at the TAB, we have a fantastic opportunity within our Contact Centre in Petone. It’s a really exciting time to join our industry, so if you are passionate about delivering great customer service and looking to build on your previous experience in this field, this could be the role for you.
We're looking for positive, reliable, customer service experts to join our diverse team based in Petone. You'll be working approximately 40 hours per week and you must be available to work rostered shift work, generally between 8.30 am and 8.00 pm and will involve weekend work where we are open until 10pm. Shifts are devised on a rota basis and will change weekly.
We are also keen to hear from people that would be interested in working a set shift pattern of Tuesday - Saturday, 11.30 until 8pm. Please let us know your preference on your CV or cover letter.
This is a great way to combine your interest in sports and racing with your exceptional customer service skills (via phone and email channels). You’ll be providing outstanding first-line customer services and helpdesk support alongside fault/problem resolution to our TAB clients as well as our retail outlets
So why choose this role?
- Variety – Join our busy contact centre and support us in providing first-class customer service
- Progression – Gain exposure to wider parts of the business to gain a real understanding of TAB as a whole
- Opportunity – Combine your interest in sports and racing with your exceptional customer service skills (via phone and email channels).
- Team Work – We have an awesome team that will support you to be your best
- Fun – We have a relaxed, upbeat culture and can’t wait for you to join!
- If you want to be part of a fast-paced and future focussed commercial organisation then look no further
- People values are at our heart. We value diversity and encourage people to bring their 'own self' to work. We want to work with authentic, passionate human beings
- We’re totally Kiwi operated and what we do touches the lives of a great number of people, the length and breadth of Aotearoa
- As part of our people values, we offer paid medical insurance and you get an extra day off for your birthday!!
- You’ll already have experience in dealing with customers and providing outstanding support will be your go-to place
- With a passion for providing a good customer experience, you’ll put them at the heart of everything you do
- You’ll have a confident manner with the ability to think ‘on your feet' and the ability to build strong rapport and communicate effectively
- Technologically savvy with fast and accurate data entry skills, you’ll have the ability to deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner
For more information about the role, check out the Position Description attached. We can’t wait to hear from you, so if you’re interested in being considered, please submit a copy of your CV. Apply now, shortlisting and interviews will be held as applications come in.
- Published on 02 Aug 2022, 3:41 AM