Here at the TAB, We're on a mission to enhance Kiwis' involvement and enjoyment of racing and sport, by providing a thrilling betting, racing and sports experience, and delivering increased returns back to the racing and sporting industries.
To help achieve this we’re on the look-out for a detail-oriented, process-driven superstar, to join our team and take on the role of People Administrator.
With your natural ability to problem-solve, you’ll be a point of contact for our people about people-related queries. You’ll know where to go, who to ask and what to do when asked for assistance, support and guidance on people-related matters. Your ownership and drive to ensure our processes are savvy will ensure you a crucial part of this small though energetic and effective HR team.
- Administration: this includes the creation and collation of all employee correspondence, contract generation, file maintenance and invoice processing
- Payroll Support: with our new outsourced system implemented, you will be responsible for position management, ensuring information is secure with some timely data entry into our payroll system
- Working with our recruitment partners, you will ensure processes are followed and that new employees have a great experience when onboarding and beyond
- Reporting: provide insights and reporting across all people-related matters
- Systems and Improvements: Maintenance of our people systems, understanding the back end of these systems and providing support to other users
- Supporting the People Team on projects across culture, L&D, remuneration and other people-centric areas
- Overall exceptional service to our internal customers!
- Reporting to the Head of People, this is a full-time opportunity that’s full of development and you will have exposure to all aspects of Human Resources and contribute to making our employee experiences great.
The ideal applicant will have:
- At least three years in an administration and/or customer service role.
- Previous exposure to Human Resources processes, systems is advantageous
- An approachable, positive and communicative personality with a desire to help others
- The ability to learn systems quickly and with a natural curiosity for new technology
- An eye for improvement and be process-oriented
- Adaptable and flexible to respond to fast-changing needs and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written skills
So, how about it? If we can count on you to get the job done, with enthusiasm, efficiency and discretion, then this role is for you. Apply today with your CV and cover letter.