Officer Document Controller | Perth
- Seeking Officer Document Controller with multiple positions available on fixed term contracts
- Proudly WA majority owned with an exceptional safety culture
- 5/2 Days only Perth based roster
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions.
Our Projects team are seeking applications for Officer Document Controller. The Officer Document Controller will be responsible for the management and implementation of data between Roy Hill Major Projects, Roy Hill Commercial Groups and various Stakeholders.
You will also be required to: -
- Maintain Aconex Document Management System
- Apply document management standards,
- Undertake selected end-to-end processing tasks for allocated documents and correspondence and escalate issues or risks that impact performance of the Document Control function,
- Identify, register, distribute, store and dispatch Controlled Documents and Correspondence exchanged between Project Management as well as Vendors (Tenderers, Suppliers, Contractors) through the Aconex data management system.
‘The Real You’
As a self-motivated, enthusiastic Officer Document Controller you will have sound experience in document control and sound experience with Aconex Data Management System.
You will also have: -
- High school or tertiary equivalent diploma (essential)
- Hands on experience and training on Aconex management system (essential)
- Document Management System training certification (desirable)
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.