Perpetual is seeking a motivated and experienced Regional Property Manager to join our growing team.
Excellence, Integrity, Partnership
At Perpetual we know our people are responsible for our continued success. An investment in the growth of our people is an investment in the future of our business, so you’ll be challenged and supported in this exciting role.
This role of Regional Property Manager is focused on managing a regional mixed portfolio of approx. 200 properties to a high and professional standard. While providing expert advice and delivering solutions to regions in the areas of sales, projects and maintenance.
What will you be doing?
Sounds interesting? Here are some specifics about the opportunity:
- Arrange and manage the preventative and reactive maintenance requirements via external service providers
- Negotiate new and current leases for commercial and residential properties where applicable via outsourced managing agents
- Communicate regular reporting to internal regions and internal stakeholders
- Liaise with all external account officers, real estate agents, co-trustees and ensure superior service is delivered
- Manage the sale and purchase transactions of residential properties for allocated region via outsourced service providers
- Preparation of reserve price recommendations, sales documentation, Executive Minutes, Deeds, letters of instructions
- Process all associated invoices and payments relating to the portfolio
What you will need to succeed:
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills and experience could include:
- Minimum 5 years in property management or similar role
- Client management experience
- Project management / build experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, problem-solving skills essential
- Demonstrated customer service and relationship management skills
Why should you join Perpetual?
Perpetual is one of Australia’s leading financial institutions because for over 130 years we have been putting our clients first and offering an environment where diversity of thought is encouraged. Through wars, recessions and financial crises, we have continually evolved to meet the challenges of constant social, technological and economic change. This makes Perpetual a great place to work – a place where you can grow, thrive and make a difference in people's lives. Our culture is underpinned by our three core values: Excellence – delivering exceptional outcomes; Integrity – doing what’s right; and Partnership – succeeding together. We will continue to earn the trust of our clients in everything we do by staying true to our core values and financial principles.
Our vision is for a better, more equal Australia, where every child can go to school, grow up, have a job and make a contribution. Where every community is safe to live, work and play. As a corporate leader, we are committed to diversity and inclusion and recognise our social and economic responsibility to create opportunities for greater participation in the economy by all Australians.
For the third year running, Perpetual has been recognised by The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) for being an employer who is committed to promoting gender equality in Australian workplaces. We are proud to be acknowledged for a culture where diverse backgrounds and perspectives are respected and everyone has a voice.
What’s in it for you?
When it comes to our employee benefits, we have everything you'd expect, and more.
- What would you do with an additional week’s leave each year?
- Discounted financial advice?
- How about the flexibility to balance work and family life?
There’s only one way to find out – join the team at Perpetual!
How do you apply? We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit for this role. If you are interested, please click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB to submit an up-to-date copy of your resume. Please note Perpetual will be closed from 19th of December 2020 to 10th of January 2021. During this period there will be no recruitment activity and/or any applications reviewed. We invite you to apply for the position and your application will be reviewed upon our return in January 2021.
#THRIVE #ACHIEVE #GROW