Perpetual and Priority Life are seeking a motivated and experienced Risk Paraplanner to join our growing team
Excellence, Integrity, Partnership
At Perpetual and Priority Life we know our people are responsible for our continued success. An investment in the growth of our people is an investment in the future of our business, so you’ll be challenged and supported in this exciting role based in Melbourne.
This role of a Risk Paraplanner, is focused on assisting advisers in reviewing, analysing and preparing insurance documents for current and prospective clients and ensuring the smooth implementation of insurance policies for clients.
What will you be doing?
Sounds interesting? Here are some specifics about the opportunity:
- Assist with reviewing client's current covers and compare these with other products in the market
- Preparing insurance quotations for various insurers and levels of cover
- Manage the underwriting process and communicate with insurers and clients effectively
- Answering client queries regarding insurance policies
- Updating internal database with client and policy details
- Completing Statements of Advice, Cancellation letters, Insurance review documents, Product comparisons using Risk Researcher, Preparing insurance applications
What you will need to succeed:
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills and experience could include:
- 2 year’s experience in a Risk Paraplanning role
- Experienced XPlan user
- Comprehensive experience in completing insurance applications, Arranging insurance medicals for clients and following up with the medical group for the results, Following up on all the cases in underwriting regularly, Liaising with insurance companies for policy completions
- Working knowledge of Personal Risk Insurance – Life, TPD, Trauma, Income Protection and Business Expense
- Strong investigate, analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Accurate and reliable, with high attention to detail coupled with strong time management skills
Why should you join Perpetual?
Perpetual is one of Australia’s leading financial institutions because for over 130 years we have been putting our clients first and offering an environment where diversity of thought is encouraged. Through wars, recessions and financial crises, we have continually evolved to meet the challenges of constant social, technological and economic change. This makes Perpetual a great place to work – a place where you can grow, thrive and make a difference in people's lives. Our culture is underpinned by our three core values: Excellence – delivering exceptional outcomes; Integrity – doing what’s right; and Partnership – succeeding together. We will continue to earn the trust of our clients in everything we do by staying true to our core values and financial principles.
Our vision is for a better, more equal Australia, where every child can go to school, grow up, have a job and make a contribution. Where every community is safe to live, work and play. As a corporate leader, we are committed to diversity and inclusion and recognise our social and economic responsibility to create opportunities for greater participation in the economy by all Australians.
For the third year running, Perpetual has been recognised by The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) for being an employer who is committed to promoting gender equality in Australian workplaces. We are proud to be acknowledged for a culture where diverse backgrounds and perspectives are respected and everyone has a voice.
What’s in it for you?
When it comes to our employee benefits, we have everything you'd expect, and more.
- What would you do with an additional week’s leave each year?
- An employee share plan and discounted financial advice?
- How about the flexibility to balance work and family life?
- Not to mention parental leave and a return to work bonus.
- There’s only one way to find out – join the team at Perpetual!
How do you apply? We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit. If you are interested in this position, please click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB to submit an up-to-date copy of your resume. A member of the Perpetual Talent Acquisition team will be in contact once your application has been reviewed.
#THRIVE #ACHIEVE #GROW