A key part of the Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 22,000 properties under management, 15 offices and over 300 employees.
Our scale allows us to provide a truly unique offering to our customer and provide a working environment for our people that is second to none.
"We're here because we care" is our overarching purpose and everything that we do as a business puts our customers and people first.
This is a 12-month maternity leave contract ideal for somebody looking to take on a true business partnering role.
A key part of the role will be gaining a sound understanding of the operation and helping each business unit to achieve key business goals, whilst advising on and supporting all stages of the employment lifecycle.
You will be hands on, working with the operational Leaders whilst they focus on building a culture of high performance amongst their teams.
Whilst no two days will ever be the same, some of the responsibilities will include:
· Overseeing recruitment activities and building a pipeline of talent to help plan for business growth
· Managing complex ER issues and attending performance management and disciplinary meetings
· Attending operational meetings advising on talent, succession, leadership and resourcing
· Working to coach and mentor front line leaders through various phases of cultural and transformational change
What we're looking for
· Demonstrated HR Business Partnering experience ideally within a role with a heavy ER/IR focus
· An experienced people coach with the ability to support Leaders through complex organisational change
· Tertiary qualified in HR or related discipline
· Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work across several different office locations within Melbourne.
What support you will have
· Dedicated internal Recruitment Coordinator
· Dedicated Engagement Manager
· A group HR Administration Coordinator
· Working with a caring and close-knit team who pride themselves on providing exceptional stakeholder support.
Our values underpin how we treat each other and the decisions we make, which will continue to shape our culture in the years to come. Our team are empowered and given ownership to fulfill their roles and a great emphasis is placed on flexibility and employee well-being. We also like to have a laugh and take our 'fun' value very seriously.
If you are someone who is prepared to come on a continually evolving journey, in a true business partnering role, don't hesitate to apply.