As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- Employee benefits – including health and wellbeing programs and incentive opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- "Dress for your day"
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
Why work for LITTLE Real Estate
- We offer a vibrant, inclusive and supportive culture
- We are passionate about innovation and committed to providing ongoing development opportunities for our people
In this role you will work in a collaborative State team and be supported by a Regional Manager. This role will see you as the supporting team leader on operational matters assisting others in the team and dealing with escalated issues.
What we are looking for:
This is a 6 month maternity leave contract, to be successful in this role you must have previous experience in a similar leadership role and a great track record of relationship management and customer service. You will also have;
- The ability and confidence to take initiative and responsibility of a team
- Proven leadership and team building skills
- A current real estate licence or be willing to obtain one
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to constant change
- Strong IT and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise and complete tasks efficiently
- Passion, honesty, professionalism with a can-do attitude
- A current driver's licence and your own car
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows
- We're committed to your well-being. We have an extensive employer funded health and well-being program for all of our team.
- We like to have fun with regular social activities and great annual events!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Apply now.
- Published on 09 Jan 2020, 3:17 AM