As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
- End to end portfolio based Property Management
- Liaise with owners and tenants
- Conduct ingoing, outgoing and periodic inspections
- Organise repairs and maintenance work orders
- Minimise and maintain rental arrears
- Flexible work hours and working from home encouraged
- No Saturday work
- Uncapped Incentives
- Leasing and admin support
- A customer care team to take outside hours calls
- "Dress for your Day"
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks, laptop and iPad provided
- Free onsite parking
- No trust accounting
- A focus on Career Development & On-going Training and Support
The successful candidate:
- A current Certificate of Registration
- A valid driver's licence and a reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with external and internal clients
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- A passion for Property Management
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Apply now!
In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes, which will include video interviewing. As this is a fluid situation, we will adapt as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.
$55,000 +super +incentives
- Published on 18 Jan 2021, 3:01 AM