As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management, 15 offices and over 250 employees.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
· Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
· A suite of learning and development programs
· Employee benefits – including health and wellbeing programs and incentive opportunities
· flexible work environment
· "dress for your day"
We offer a range of careers in property for people who are passionate about the industry, are dedicated professionals and are determined to make a difference.
This newly created role provides an opportunity to learn from the best. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic individual who has a keen appetite to learn Business Development and a passion for Real Estate. This role will be based at our Helensvale Office.
What we are looking for
Current Certificate of Registration or the ability to obtain one
A self-motivated individual looking to get into Business Development, or someone within the industry who wants to take their career to the next level
Passion, honesty, and professionalism with a can do attitude
Outstanding communication skills that wow our clients
A thirst for setting and achieving goals
You will require an unrestricted driver's licence and your own vehicle
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
We offer a vibrant, inclusive and supportive culture
We are passionate about innovation and committed to providing ongoing development opportunities for our people
· We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader roadshows
· We're committed to learning and development
· We're committed to your well-being. We have an extensive employer funded health and well-being program for all our team.
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.