Little Real Estate is one of the largest privately owned Real Estate businesses in Australia with over 21,000 managements. On average about 6% of landlords look to sell their property per year which provides ample leads for our ever-growing sales team. We are expanding to ensure we can keep up with the number of leads coming through to the sales team.
With multiple office`s you will have your own area to prospect and access to strategic partners to generate your own leads. This role is not for the faint hearted, we are looking for individuals who are driven, motivated and eager to succeed in return we will offer you an environment where you can be your best you.
We are currently searching for an individual who is looking to start or develop their career in Real Estate. An individual who can add value to our organisation with their energetic style, drive to learn and thirst for achievement. This role reports directly to LRE’s most talented Sales Agents, so your success is guaranteed, you only need the will and want.
The Sales Associate’s primary role is to assist the Sales Agent with prospecting, and securing residential listings by establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships with current, past and potential clients. This role is responsible for all functions relating to the listing and sale of residential property by way of private treaty, auction or tender.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about people and loves prospecting and generating sales. A person with natural commercial acumen but is looking for someone to see your talent and create a pathway of success.
This role is not for the faint hearted; you will get back what you put in!
Creating career pathways for our team members and driving career progression is at the forefront of what we do, so we are looking for people who align with our values and are willing to grow with us.
- Use personal initiative to source, build and maintain relationships with prospective sellers or buyers of property
- Support the Sales Agent with administrative duties
- Conduct external meetings, inspections and support auction activities
- Perform market appraisals, conduct market research and provide advice
- Arrange advertising, liaise with stakeholders and assist with negotiations with selling a property
What we provide:
- A database of property owners in your market to connect with from day one.
- Leads for sales in your area.
- A dedicated sales support team to ensure you can focus on listing, selling and negotiating.
- Access to in-house and external training
- Career and personal development planning
- A great work culture
- Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Experience in the property industry
- Valid Driver's license and a reliable car
- Willing to work hard, have fun and be rewarded for doing so
If this wonderful opportunity to work with the best sounds like you and you are committed to excellence and integrity, we would love to hear from you!
Little Real Estate team actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Building a diverse team that represents our community, driving equality across all platforms.