As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management, 15 offices and over 250 employees.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- Strategic office locations that minimise travel requirements
- Employee benefits – including health and wellbeing programs and incentive opportunities
- "Dress for your Day"
- Flexible Working Conditions
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting routine inspections and open for inspections (OFI's)
- Overseeing the sign-up processes with new tenants
- Liaise with landlords and tenants to answer all incoming queries
- Support with all maintenance management processes
- Based out of our Hawthorn office.
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows.
- We're flexible. We promote flexible hours and offer time off in lieu for all Saturdays worked.
- We're committed to your wellbeing. We have an extensive health and wellbeing program for all of our team!
- We like to have fun with regular social activities and great annual events!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.
- Published on 10 Jan 2020, 12:59 AM