In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes, which may adapt to include options such as video interviewing to accommodate any impacted individuals etc. As this is a fluid situation, we will adapt as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.
As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management, 15 offices and over 380 employees.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- Strategic office locations that minimise travel requirements
- A suite of learning and development programs
- Employee benefits – including health and wellbeing programs and incentive opportunities
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
By joining Little, you will be coming on a journey, one that allows us to truly change the Property Management industry and impact the lives of our valued landlords and tenants.
Why work for LITTLE Real Estate
We offer a vibrant, inclusive and supportive culture.
We are passionate about innovation and committed to providing ongoing development opportunities for our people.
We offer a range of careers in property for people who are passionate about the industry, are dedicated professionals and are determined to make a difference. Due to growth, we are currently seeking the best people in real estate. If you're a self-motivated individual then we want you to join us as a Business Development Manager.
In this role you will work in a collaborative State team. We will provide you with training and development and access to an existing database to give you the tools you need to succeed in this role. You will be based out of our Point Cook office to service our clients.
This is not your average new business role, we take the traditional prospecting out of your hands and replace it with "warm leads", all you have to do is convert those leads to property management. Sound easier? It's because it is!
What we are looking for:
- A self motivated individual looking to get into Business Development, or someone within the industry who wants to take their career to the next level
- Passion, honesty, and professionalism with a can do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills that wow our clients
- A thirst for setting and achieving goals
- You will require an unrestricted driver's license and your own vehicle
- Current Agent's Representative Certificate is required
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows.
- We're flexible. We promote flexible hours and offer time off in lieu for all Saturdays worked.
- We're committed to your wellbeing. We have an extensive health and wellbeing program for all of our team!
- We like to have fun with regular social activities and great annual events!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.