A very exciting opportunity has become available to work with Australia's largest privately owned Property Management company. This is the chance to:
- Obtain great earning potential!
- Work with innovative real estate software that will make your life 10 x easier
- A dedicated customer care team handling your after-hours calls (over 2,400 calls per week)
- To work with a great team of property managers that are motivated to provide you with leads.
Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management, 15 offices and over 380 employees.
By joining Little, you will be coming on a journey, one that allows us to truly change the Property Management industry and impact the lives of our valued landlords and tenants.
We are looking for a person who is:
- Resilient & Goal Orientated with a long term view of the road to success.
- A Team Player
Not a role for the faint hearted or somebody who thinks the business world stops at 5pm. In return for your dedication & hard work you will receive an Attractive package.
You may be an agent right now looking for a different dynamic and it doesn't get better than being part of an elite team working closely to produce serious results daily.
- Min 2 years industry experience
- Interpersonal and telephone skills
- Process high volume and multi task
- Attention to detail and accuracy whilst working to deadlines
- Proficient in general computer skills, data entry, Microsoft Office
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows
- We're committed to learning and development.
- We're flexible. We promote flexible hours and offer time off in lieu for all Saturdays worked.
- We're committed to your well-being. We have an extensive employer funded health and well-being program for all of our team.
- We like to have fun with regular social activities and great annual events!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.
- Published on 09 Dec 2019, 10:05 PM