- Job no: 4H876
We are looking for someone who can own the reception space. You’ll be joining a supportive, respectful and fun organisation. With our own dedicated training team and receptionists from other offices; you will have help all around you! Before too long you be a reception guru owning all first impression and a high standard of service to all our customers.
We love our people, that’s why when you join us, we want to keep you. We provide career growth opportunities, consistent coaching all driven to support to be your best.
Does this sound like the right home for you? Keep reading to learn more!
You will support the Point Cook team with a variety of tasks, blended with customer service and administrative duties. We love to have fun and enjoy laughing, some would say we are serious about what we do, but not so much about ourselves. This role is perfect for someone looking for stability and longevity. Therefore, we are seeking someone who is passionate about delivering high end service but also looking long term. We have many opportunities for growth in our business and are driven to helping you build a career in real estate.
The receptionist role will provide coverage to the front of house administration processes, alongside another receptionist. Reporting to the Office Manager of the Point Cook office you will provide exceptional client service and create a first-class environment for all clients and visitors. You will also:
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Answer incoming calls and queries
- Process rental applications
- Key coordination of administration processes
- Correspondence and mail
- Marketing and general admin support to the team
- Gain knowledge and skills to further your career
- Fitness sessions, yoga and other team activities for wellbeing and to help you build relationships within the organisation
- Healthy Day – if you don’t take a sick day for 3 months you get to take a day as a Healthy Day
- One paid day annually to volunteer at a not for profit
- Supportive, fun and collaborative team
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks and laptop provided
- Annual salary review
- A customer care team to take outside hours calls
- Structured initial and on-going training and support with a dedicated training team
- Career growth opportunities across a variety of roles in a variety of locations in Australia
Skills & Experience
- A current Agent's Representative desired (or working towards this)
- Exceptional standards in terms of customer & client service
- Professional presentation & verbal/written communication
- Proven ability to prioritise a high volume of work
- System savvy and the ability to pick up new technologies and processes with ease
As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 17,000 properties under management.
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further.
The Little Real Estate team actively encourages applications from candidates from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Building a diverse team that represents our community, driving equality across all platforms.
To be considered for this role, you must provide relevant documentation declaring your rights to work in Australia.
- Published on 28 Jul 2022, 12:03 AM