- Job no: ADRDX
- Two year programme working in cross-functional project teams with different departments
- Exposure to a range of developmental and learning experiences
- No two days are the same, experience working in a truly innovative company
At Frucor Suntory we are hungry to make drinks better. We’re passionate about creating great-tasting drinks that have a positive impact on wellbeing and enjoyment.
We make, market and distribute a range of juices, fruit drinks, energy drinks, waters and soft drinks, many of which are household names throughout New Zealand and Australia. Our brands include the iconic ‘V’ energy drink, Fresh Up, Just Juice, h2go, Mizone, NZ Natural, Pepsi Max and Suntory BOSS Coffee.
Frucor Suntory sets out to attract the best people, and we know that once we have great people on-board, we need to continuously develop their skill base and leadership mind-set. We are committed to your personal growth and to providing you with the tools necessary to further your career.
We are proud to announce that starting in 2022, we are launching a new stream to our Graduate Programme – in Finance! You will be immersed into a two year programme which will provide challenging assignments stretching the way you think, giving you exposure to a range of developmental and learning experiences that will help you understand our business, develop your career and give you leadership development/opportunities.
And yes, it will be part of your job to help us taste test new V flavours, so bring your best taste buds!
You’ll gain real experience while earning a competitive salary. There is no average day at Frucor Suntory and you’ll get to experience working in a truly innovative company.
On our programme, you will have the opportunity to work in Financial Control & Reporting, Consumer Finance, Financial Planning & Analysis, Commercial Finance and Supply Chain Finance.
Over the two years you will work in cross-functional project teams working with different departments within the business, along with exposure to our amazing leaders, spending a week shadowing the Heads of Departments to see our leadership in action.
As part of your Graduate Programme, we will support you to obtain your professional qualification through the Chartered Accountants Programme (CA) with the Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ). We will support you financially, through your exams and help you prepare with study and exam leave where you will have the support from mentors, managers and peers.
What are we looking for?
Here at Frucor Suntory, we don’t take ourselves too seriously and like to have fun but we don’t shy away from a challenge, and neither should you. A lot of what we look for is how you would align with our values ‘Together’, ‘Go For It‘ and ‘Make a Difference’.
- Be in your final year of undergraduate degree and completing your qualification in 2021 in one of the following: BCom, BBus, BMS (Hons) and any Finance or Commerce related qualification majoring in Accounting, Accountancy or a related discipline
- Completed the foundation papers to ensure that you can meet the academic requirements to join the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) and gain an internationally recognised qualification
- Be a dynamic person who thinks outside the box and is as passionate and hungry about making drinks better as much as we are
- Have achieved consistently strong grades – we want to see the results from your dedication and commitment
- Want to go places, so your ability to lead and influence people will be important
- Have tonnes of initiative and won’t be afraid to get stuck in and give things a go
- Have the practical ability to apply what you have learnt to provide business opportunities
You’ll need to be completing your undergraduate qualification in 2021 to start in January 2022 and you’ll also need to be a New Zealand citizen or hold a New Zealand work visa to be eligible.
Does this sound like you? Then please APPLY TODAY along with your CV and your academic transcript. You will also need to include a covering letter describing your biggest achievement to date; explaining why you think you'd be an asset to the Finance team.
Applications for our Finance Graduate Programme close on Sunday 3 October. When applying, please attach a copy of your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
Do you want to learn more about Frucor Suntory and our graduate programme? We’re hosting a virtual networking event where you will have an opportunity to meet members of our Finance team. If you are interested in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information and RSVP to the event.