- Job no: QNBKT
- Categories: Food & Beverage
Ranked among the top 20 most valuable brands in Australia, Crown Resorts is already one of Australia’s most iconic tourist destinations and an employer of choice. Crown wholly owns and operates two of Australia’s leading integrated resorts - Crown Melbourne and Crown Perth with our Crown Sydney resort set to open in 2021. Setting a new benchmark in curated experience and luxury sophistication, Crown Sydney is set to become Sydney’s most sought after luxury destination for locals and international travellers alike, promising its guests an experience above all else.
Expressions of interests are currently being considered for the role of Head Sushi Chef to join the team at Crown Sydney. As a senior member of the Food and Beverage team you will be responsible for delivering on your own vision and be accountable for the overall success of the operations. Your ability to align your individual approach with Crown standards and objectives, to take a strategic approach to managing a business operation that focuses on developing business strategy and your own passion for entrepreneurism and innovation will be key to your success.
What we look for as a Head Sushi Chef:
- Experience as a top level Head Sushi Chef
- Previous 5 star experience with major international brand or similar operation is essential
- Experience in planning and managing budgets, labour and food costs as well as understanding of promotional concepts and marketing
- The ability to foster and develop effective employee relations between production, restaurant service and other departments
- Effective internal communications, including a commitment to daily meetings with all staff to ensure optimum team work and productivity
What we offer you:
- A professional and team focused working environment
- Ongoing training and development and opportunity to grow with the business
We offer you the opportunity to work within a large and talented team within a superior and vibrant brand. If you want to be part of the Crown Sydney team please register your interest now!
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
- Published on 03 Oct 2019, 7:24 AM