- Job no: PREBM
- Categories: Food & Beverage
Ranked among the top 20 most valuable brands in Australia, Crown Resorts is already one of Australia’s most iconic tourist destinations and an employer of choice. Crown wholly owns and operates two of Australia’s leading integrated resorts - Crown Melbourne and Crown Perth with our Crown Sydney resort set to open in 2021. Setting a new benchmark in curated experience and luxury sophistication, Crown Sydney is set to become Sydney’s most sought after luxury destination for locals and international travellers alike, promising its guests an experience above all else.
We have multiple opportunities available for motivated Kitchen Stewards to join the team in Sydney across various outlets. You will work alongside internationally experienced Chefs in various outlets throughout Crown Sydney.
Duties include washing dishes, cutlery and heavy service equipment including large pots and pans; along with using various types of commercial dishwashers.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience working in a fast paced, high volume commercial kitchen
- Ability to undertake repetitive tasks and work in a monotonous environment
- Previous cleaning experience in a commercial kitchen or similar environment
- Awareness of Occupational Health & Safety and food hygiene
- Availability to work over a 24/7 rotating roster.
What we offer you:
- A professional and team focused working environment
- Ongoing training and development and opportunity to grow with the business
We offer you the opportunity to work within a large and talented team within a superior and vibrant brand. If you want to be part of the Crown Sydney team please register your interest now!
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
- Published on 03 Oct 2019, 7:26 AM