Cape prides itself on being one of Australia's leading Utility Installation and Mining Services Companies with over 30 years' experience. We provide innovative and cost effective solutions to clients in the resources, infrastructure and utilities sectors.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Mechanical Fitters familiar with Crushing & Screening to work on our projects across WA.
- Immediate Start
- 2 Weeks on 1 Week off
- Hourly rate plus Penalties
- Paid Travel Time + Travel Allowance + Roster Allowance
- Full Time Contracts – including all leave entitlements
- Day shift only – 12hr days
- Fortnightly pay
- Ongoing Project
- Long term career opportunities
- On the job training and development opportunities
Applicants must have proven experience in the following areas:
- Crushing - conveyor, screen, jaw and cone crusher maintenance
- Hydraulic fault finding experience
- Experience on Pegson and McCloskey Hydraulic crushing equipment.
- Mobile equipment experience desired not essential
- Current Drivers License – HR preferred
- White/Blue Card
- Desirable - Confined space, Working at Heights, EWP, Rigging, Dogman and first-aid
- Current National Police Clearance – less than six months old
- Ability to complete and pass a thorough pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
Successful candidates will be on boarded directly by the Cape Internal recruitment team.
If you are a passionate and self-motivated individual interested in this position, please forward a current CV outlining your skills and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Published on 03 Feb 2021, 3:01 AM