Mature and stable worker with many years of experience. Also experienced in horsemanship. Honesty and integrity.
I possess an eye for detail and have strong organisational and planning skills. This translates to appropriate and decisive action being taken to resolve issues. I am pro-active in identifying and implementing actions to improve or address an issue or situation. I am astute in my identification of Stakeholders and Customers, and easily gain an understanding of the specifics and details of an issue, whilst still keeping in mind a vision of the whole undertaking. Key Personal Qualities Attention to Detail - Due to my strong analytical skills and natural desire to ``know the detail'', I always carry out a proper investigation to understand a situation, in order to take appropriate action to achieve outcomes. Flexibility and Adaptability - I have been exposed to many work environments throughout my professional career, with a number requiring the patience and understanding to be flexible and adaptable, due to the nature of that particular work or industry. I have achieved successful outcomes in every environment and will ``step up to the challenge''. Committed Leadership - I bring a consultative approach to leadership and engender a sense of teamwork, while encouraging and celebrating collaborative effort. I am also astute enough to tailor my management style to assist each individual and create an atmosphere where they are supported and heard. Project Management - In addition to my inherent attention to detail, I have had a broad exposure to Project Management and the application of Project Management skills. Communication - Having worked in many different industries during my career, I am adept in adjusting my written and oral communications to suit the circumstances. Honesty and Integrity - I pride myself on being honest and truthful in my dealings with all levels of people, both in my personal and professional lives, and I am committed to never compromising this trait.More
- Refer to Horsemanship Resume listed below
- Refer to Horsemanship Resume listed below
- Horsemanship skills and ability to impart knowledge and teach
- Created Leadership through Equine Exposure - Curriculum designed to impart a new challenge and new insight into Leadership for the Corporate world. To be delivered as an additional item for Corportate retreats/team and leadership building exercises. This curriculum has also been adapted to provide some leadership insights to assist Defence Veterans, those experiencing PTSD and similar.
Horsemanship/Agricultural Resume Available for all types of equine, cattle, livestock and farm services. Experienced in horse handling from young stock onwards, livestock movements and farm maintenance. Available for paddock movements, calf marking/weaning, fence repairs and horse handling and care. Present: Working yearling colt and continuing horsemanship with my own horses and assisting ad hoc people with horse issues and building upon their horsemanship. Oct 2015: Bryan Nuebert – Alturas, California, U.S.A – Colt starting, horsemanship, cattle work. May/June 2014: Bryan Neubert – Alturas, California, U.S.A – Colt starting, horsemanship, cattle work. June 2014: Joe Wolter – John Day, Oregon, U.S.A. – Colt starting, horsemanship, Roping June 2014: DX Ranch – Eagle Butte, South Dakota, U.S.A. – Branding and cattle work, roping horsemanship. November 2013: Joe Wolter – Seymour, Victoria, Australia – Horsemanship and cattle work. May 2013: DX Ranch – Eagle Butte, South Dakota, U.S.A. – Cattle work, roping, horsemanship May/June 2013: Bryan Neubert – Alturas, California, U.S.A – Colt starting, horsemanship, cattle work. July 2012: Padlock Ranch, Wyoming, U.S.A. – Working ranch – horsemanship, cattle work and roping May 2011: Padlock Ranch, Wyoming, U.S.A – Working ranch – horsemanship, cattle work and roping 2002 – 2010 Riding with Dan Chipperfield, started 2 year old filly in 2009. Started own bred filly in 2011. 1996 – 2000 Gunnamatta Trail Rides – Trail Leader and senior staff. Open up premises. Round up horses for the days riding. Groom and saddle horses. Conduct trail rides and appropriate gear checks. Assist clients on rides to understand basic riding skills. Unsaddle and attend to horses at completion of the days trail riding.More
- Manage and bring up to date customer maintenance renewals for telephony support and software assurance.
- Liaison with customers around new products and potential for upgrades particularly around support and enhancement of Skype for Business
- Create marketing strategy
- Create news articles and newsletters appropriate for various media outlets
- Liaise with and provide support to CPS sales force including supply of potential leads
- Act as Facilities Manager
- Maintenance renewals brought up to date and active
- Successful implementation of upgrade requirements and providing customers with up to date information around faxing and telephony systems
- Provided marketing strategy to Managing Director
- Created suitable e-mail listings for customers utilising a number of varying computer telephony systems
- Provided ongoing support and updates to sales force and provided ongoing leads and follow up requirements to ensure retention of customers and/or provision of upgrades to systems
- Successful relocation of CPS to new premises. Created suitable documents for Health and Safety relevant to new location. Ensure good working relationship with building management and implementation of appropriate upgrades to an office space that had not been used for some time.
- Manage customer enquiries through phone shifts ;
- Manage cases suitable for recommendation for further search activity and then allocation to specific debt collection teams
- As part of a team, attend and contribute to team meetings and also contribute to the Site Newsletter on behalf of the team
- Manage action item intrays specific to Child Support legislation
- Ongoing training and being versed in the necessary Child Support legislation
- Daily Team Leadership for the staff at Morwell Regional Service Centre
- Daily liaison with Centrelink staff and management (where Morwell Regional Service Centre is located)
- Organisation of mobile circuit visits to various regional areas
- Ongoing stakeholder management and liaison with Members of Parliament offices
- Management of staff, performance management and performance outcomes
- Provision of weekly statistical reports to staff and national office
- Lead team with regards to change management, motivation, advancement, training and experience
- Mentor staff ;
- Provide assistance and training to staff member on cross agency transfer and improve their skills whilst on assignment of duties
- Management of team and collaborative working relationship with regard to understanding and working with the recent change to work focus. Educating and assisting team to understand the new Business Line establishment and the changes to the organisation as a result of review implementation.
- Introduce Team to online learning and oversee implementation of electronic learning modules
- Organisation of two mobile circuit visits to Warragul and Sale. This includes vetting appropriate customers and organising letters to be sent to them.
- Appropriate liaison with Federal Members of Parliament
- Conducting monthly Performance Management with individual staff members
- Establishment of daily Team meeting to create a sense of team involvement and to provide ongoing updates to staff, thus ensuring staff were involved and informed
- Provide support to the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) regarding accommodation issues.
- Coordinate the accommodation move for Dandenong site. ;
- Work with National Property and Accommodation team. ;
- Implement communication and engagement plan at site level. ;
- Organise a suitable accommodation committee. ;
- Manage site logistics and administrative issues regarding the relocation ;
- Project manage from a site perspective
- Collaborative working relationship with National Property and Accommodation
- Establishment of communication with other key stakeholders
- Establishment of accommodation committee using Change Agent Team (CAT) Representatives and improving CAT Representative's effectiveness.
- Creation of guidelines with regard to accommodation planning for business line locations
- Mentoring Facilities Manager with regard to their responsibilities in establishing Facilities infrastructure at new premises
- Establishing stakeholder management with building owner and their representatives
- Successful relocation of staff to new premises with all systems operational from day one
- Post relocation defects listed and actioned
- Team Leader responsibilities of the Estimate Reconciliation Team.
- Management of staff, performance management and performance outcomes.
- Site Leadership duties including support of Single Point Of Contact Team Leader on call.
- Provision of weekly statistical reports to National Service Manager Estimate Reconciliation.
- Liaison with Estimate Reconciliation Team Leaders Nationally.
- Lead team with regards to change management, motivation, advancement, training and experience.
- Mentor staff
- Seamless integration as new team leader. ;
- Collaborative relationship with remotely located Service Manager
- Improved service standards to customers including management of Enforced Collect customers routed to phone line due to high call volumes.
- Improved reporting spreadsheet. ;
- Creation of 2 Estimate Reconciliation teams using original team as basis for new teams.
- Successful integration of new staff to Estimate Reconciliation teams.
- Relocation of Estimate Reconciliation teams to new accommodation.
- Maintenance of service standards during periods of change.
- Conduct investigations into objections on CSA decisions and apply appropriate decision making matrix. Provide customers with information regarding Objections process and also advise on Objection decisions, educating customer on decision reached and other options.
- Provide appropriate feedback to Customer Service Officers (CSOs) regarding an objection raised to a decision they had made and indicate outcome.
- Initiated own training and skilling in Scheme reforms and Objection training.
- Assisted the team in creating process for Privacy awareness.
- Effectively integrated and contributed to work flow within team in short period of time.
- Site Management, encompassing Overall Site Security, Risk Assessment, Security Incident Reporting, OH&S Incident reporting, Customer Contact Area day-to-day management
- Responsible to the Service Delivery Manager to ensure business continuity
- Provision of facilities and services to ensure that all staff at CSA Dandenong had the equipment and facilities necessary to carry out their duties
- Liaison with stakeholders, including but not limited to, internal staff, security contractors, building owner, IT and telecommunications contractors, and other contractors (for example, office cleaners, furniture suppliers, recycling contractors, etc.)
- Site Financial Accounting
- Corporate Governance requirements
- Occupational Health and Safety ;
- Emergency Evacuation planning and co-ordination ;
- Management of Facilities Support staff
- Pre-relocation preparation of CSA Thomas Street Site ;
- Successful relocation of CSA Dandenong from Mason Street to Thomas Street (100+ staff)
- Establishment of formal Facilities Management role at Thomas Street
- Creation and implementation of a comprehensive Customer Contact Area response plan
- Ongoing enhancement to business relationships with service managers and team leaders
- Providing staff with regular updates on Site progress ;
- Improving CSA Dandenong's Financial Corporate Governance processes
- 2nd in charge New Customers Team 3 ;
- ``Buddying'' of new staff, and staff integrating from other streams ;
- CAT representative (for New Customers Team 3) ;
- Corporate Health Representative
- Successful integration of new staff to New Customers stream, and more specifically New Customers Team 3.
- Implemented a successful team-based network for phone support and peer support.
- Creation of a phone roster board. Acknowledge by the receipt of a ``Reward and Recognition'' award.
- Ongoing Hot Desking Allocation for 15+ staff, including managing staff expectations and liaising with team leaders, site leadership and internal Client Service staff.
- Manage Paypoint Reporting for SDM. ;
- Manage the Desktop Refresh project for Dandenong site, including liaison with EDS, CSA IT and ATO Facilities.
- Assist with production of minutes for Accommodation Committee.
- Successfully managed the ongoing Hot Desking Allocation.
- Desktop Refresh project delivered on time, with no disruption to staff work requirements. This achievement was acknowledged by the receipt of a ``Reward and Recognition'' award.
- Identified need for OH&S register, which was subsequently implemented.
(in conjunction with existing CSO job role) Accomplishments:More
- Naturopathic, nutritional and counselling services
- Provided OH&S management for entire project. ;
- Sole responsibility for site security. ;
- Ensured that all aspects of fire security on site were adhered to, including liaison with Metropolitan Fire Brigade.
- Provision of First Aid to all staff and contractors, as First Aid Officer.
- Assisted Construction Management on all day-to-day aspects of the project.
Her Majesty's Theatre Core Works OH&S Officer, Security Officer, Fire Officer, assistant to the Construction ManagerMore
- Designed office layout for new building. ;
- Arranged refurbishment/fit-out of new building, liaising with all relevant trades and services.
- Co-ordinated/implemented staff and equipment relocation.
- Maintenance and accommodation planning
- OH&S management
- Security and access ;
- Contract management and contractor supervision ;
- Completed in-house and external training in Project Management and Business Analysis
- Non Commissioned officer in R.A.A.F
Personal Details NAME: Patrick Gleeson ADDRESS: 251 Army Road, PAKENHAM VIC 3810 TELEPHONE: *** (After Hrs) *** (Private Mobile) EMAIL: ***More
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor of Health Sciences majoring in Naturopathy. Successful business operation and practice.More
|1998||Bachelor of Health Science||Bachelor Degree||Southern School of Natural Therapies||Yes|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||C - Car||-||No|
Successful implementation of first Facilities Management for DHS Dandenong Child Support Successful relocation for DHS Dandenong Child Support on two occasions Successful implementation of broadening the Estimate Reconciliation team base to two teams Successful implementation of security policy, business plan and Customer Face to Face protocol for DHS Dandenong Child Support. Successful colt starting and horsemanship programs undertaken in the U.S.A and utilised in Australia.
- Word (Intermediate)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Intermediate)