I'm a very reliable hard working, motivated worker. Currently a MC driver for BP for 5 years, compo & accident free
- Pocket roadtrain driving into the wheat belt to town depots, farms, mines and service stations.
- Gained more experience in a wide range of refueling situations. Familiarization into mine sites such as Alcoa etc
During my employment at BP I have driven all company vehicles but mostly a Aerodyne 18 speed road ranger. Deliveries include hose real, bulk outlet and gravity. A standard delivery would involve me calculating tank ullage on various tanks and delivering the right product into the right tank.More
- On a rolling 24/7 shift I drove from Perth to Dongara, collected 100 tonne of crude oil and returned to Kwinana ref
- Gained a lot of accident free experience with a tri-drive freightliner
- Perth metro fuel deliveries. 3 day 3 night 3 off shift pattern driving a T401 Kenworth.
- Gained good fuel experience and a good reputation in a small industry.
- Remote refueling of a variety of vehicles and plant. Posted to Toowoomba, Darwin and the SASR.
- I enjoyed the experience of several posting and operated in some unimaginable conditions but loved every minute.
Education and Qualifications
I attended Hampton Senior high school, shortly afterwards worked for a furniture making company where I was offered an apprenticeship as a wood machinist. I completed it but the company was eventually liquidated. I then signed up for 4 years in the Army.More
|1991||Trade wood machinist||Trade Certificate||TAFE||Yes|
|1987||Year 10 cert||Junior Secondary Education (Yr10)||Senior high school||No|
|-||AIP Australian institute of petroleum||No|
|-||Dangerous Goods Security Card (DGSC)||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||MC - Multi Combination||-||No|
I completed a trade in Wood Machining after school, then soon after joined the regular Army for 6.5 years where I was trained as a fuel tanker driver. Spent 3 years in the UK at Heathrow as a cargo agent and then moved to the Midlands as a warehouse supervisor. Returning to Perth (definitely a sand groper) I attempted wood machining again but needed to be on the road. For 10 years now I've been carting fuel into the Weat belt, mines and more...
- Word (Basic)
- Excel (Basic)