A professional Human Resources practitioner with extensive experience within the Mining & Resources industry.
A professional Human Resources practitioner with extensive experience within the Mining & Resources and Construction industries. Recently working on a contract basis, project-specific basis, open to discussion.More
- Resourcing & Redeployment
- Human Resources
- Redundancies & Terminations
- Recruitment & Demobilisation
- HR Strategy
- Apprentice Program
- Setup recruitment function, research & design recruitment management system, HR Analyst, workforce plan & reporting
- Delivered recruitment program on schedule and under budget, established function. Deployed systems, procedure etc
- Recruitment, Workforce Planning, Logistics & Accommodation, Generalist HR, On-boarding Program,Database maintenance
- Effectively delivered the white collar recruitment program on schedule and supported on site HR function.
- Managed a recruitment business servicing the mining, construction, oil & gas and maritime industries.
- Successfully delivered recruitment services to a range of clients, including owner/operator & EPC / EPCM companies.
- Responsible for recruitment of temp / perm engineering personnel.
- Effectively recruited across wide range of civil/structural, mechanical, piping, process and electrical disciplines
Education and Qualifications
|2013||Diploma Human Resources Management||TAFE||TAFE NSW||No|
|2006||Arts, Communications||Bachelor Degree||University of Western Australia||No|
- Word (Intermediate)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- Visio (Intermediate)
- Photoshop Pro (Basic)
- SAP (Basic)