I am ambitious and career minded Surveyor with knowledge of the Cadastral & Engineering Survey.
- All setou and asbuilts
- Confidence in working tunnel projects
- Pick up As build Setout Stock Pile setup machine control using SCS900 Setout Road and rail
- Confident in civil engineering survey field
- Setout , pick up as build, detail, stockpile , Monitoring
- Good knowledge for engineering survey.
I am a Surveyor currently working in Sydney’s South West Rail Link, Sydney NSW. http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/projects-southwestraillink Project Value Approx. $ 1.5 billion. Work Activities: Pick up Asbuild Setout Stock Pile (Field pick up and volum report) Marking services Give level for Cut and fill Monitoring Briges, rail tracks and new build wallsMore
- Help Surveyor
- Learning Cad, Instrument operation.
- try to Fix the broad band internet over the phon or send the technician to customer home
- few customer care courese. Manage stress....
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor of Spatial Science (USQ) - current external student Diploma of Surveying ( Ultimo Tafe) Bachelor of Information TechnologyMore
|2011||Diploma in Surveying||Diploma||TAFE ULTIMO||Yes|
|2003||Bachelor of Information Tec.||Bachelor Degree||University of Western Sydney||Yes|
|-||Rail Safety Worker Card||No|
|-||OHS Construction Induction training||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||C - Car||-||No|
*Diploma In Surveying (TAFE) *Bachelor of Information Technology (UWS) *3 years Experience in Surveying (2 years Assistance 1 year Surveyor) *Good Knowlege of 12D,Civil cad,, Atocad
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- Access (Advanced)
- AutoCAD (Intermediate)
- C# (Advanced)
- .NET (Intermediate)
- HTML (Intermediate)
- SQL (Intermediate)
- Cobol (Intermediate)
- Macro (Basic)