I am a very experienced mechanical technician currently work as a cryogenic technician. I am looking for technician/ planner positions.
- Complex fitting roles, installation of cryogenic equipment
- Team leader on 2 GLNG shuts in charge go N2 purging.
- Controlroom and field operation of air separation unit, CO2 distillation and UHP hydrogen plant. Coordination of contractors and PTW author. Maintenance of fixed plant and maintenance planning, quality control of products.
- Safe operation of plants. Leadership role in TARs Installation and maintenance of fixed process plant
- Operation and maintenance of shipboard fixed plant, refrigeration for cargo,diesel generators and main engines.
- 2nd class diesel engineer ticket. Shakedown trips. Dry-docking for ship repairs.
Education and Qualifications
2nd class marine diesel engineer. Diploma of process operationsMore
|2014||Diplomaof process operations||QLD Tafe||No|
|1985||2nd class diesel engineer||Technical Diploma||South Africa Marine Board||Yes|
|-||Confined Space Entry||No|
|-||Working at Heights||No|
|-||Senior First Aid or Workplace Level 2||No|
|-||Confined Space Rescue||No|
|-||Breathing Apparatus Training||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||C - Car||-||No|
|-||Pipe Fitting - Advanced||No|
|-||EWP BoomType Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)||No|
- Word (Intermediate)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- Access (Basic)
- Mac-Pages (Intermediate)
- Mac-Numbers (Advanced)
- Mac-Keynote (Intermediate)
- SAP (Basic)
- Mainpac (Advanced)
- Maximo (Basic)
- C# (Intermediate)
- Java (Basic)
- SAP CRM (Basic)
- CSS (Basic)
- HTML (Basic)
- SQL (Intermediate)