I am a motivated, positive team leader with a bunch of creativity and 5+ years of experience in retail management.
I am a motivated, positive team leader with a bunch of creativity and over 5 years experience in retail management positions. Over this time I have managed teams of up to 16 and have managed a popular Australian retailers highest performing A grade store within Australia. Working for a number of well known fast paced fashion brands from Cotton On to Bonds I have had plenty of opportunity to learn and improve many quality skills which has given me the ability to overlook all store operations from team development, ensuring customer satisfaction and exceptional store presentation to bring optimal store performance and results.More
- Managing and coaching the customer service team, handling customer escalations, building relationships with the businesses partners, completing marketing projects to improve sales and promote the business, data input and report building, processing of accident and insurance claims, decision making.
- Awarded with several bonuses throughout my time working there due to decreasing customer complaints and non complying customers
- After 6 months of being with the company I was offered a promotion for achieving noticeable results.
- Assisting the store manager with managing a team of 10 with a focus on Store presentation, performance and ensuring customer satisfaction. Coaching excellent customer service and Visual merchandising skills to drive sales. Team development. Visual merchandising to a high standard, replenishing stock and processing of deliveries. Performing stock takes and ensuring loss prevention and health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to. Ensuring KPI’s are met. Report building.
- Negotiated with state Visual Merchandising managers to introduce new mannequins and an additional store window display which greatly improved our stores presentation and I was commended by our national manager on my Visual Merchandising skills and initiative.
- Using positivity, I created a fun and encouraging working environment and while also coaching team members to deliver exceptional customer service our team qualified for several store bonuses.
- Managing a team of 16 in the companies highest performing store in Australia. Overlooking all store operations with a priority on ensuring satisfaction in every customers overall shopping experience. Recruiting of new staff and team development. Organising of rosters and office administration, Ensuring KPI’s are met and managing store budgets/financials. Training staff to perform daily tasks from visual merchandising to high standards, replenishing stock and processing deliveries efficiently.
- Exceeded monthly targets by more than 10% every month whilst working here and was the highest performing store for the company in Australia
- Mentoring and leading a team to reach and exceed KPI’s in a high turnover store. Ensuring sales, operations and customer service objectives were achieved and maintained through coaching and team development. Regular stock takes and implementing loss prevention policies and procedures to reduce shrinkage. Training the team to be able to successfully action visual merchandising, stock related and report building tasks.
- Hand picked out of the state’s Store Managers to join our Visual Merchandiser to assist with her several store visits, gain experience and develop a wider understanding of Visual Merchandising and the day to day role.
- Increased daily averages by more than 50% for customer mailing lists over a 4 month period by training my team and setting goals.
Education and Qualifications
|2011||NCEA Level 2 -Year 12||High School Diploma||St Kevins College||No|
|2009||NCEA Level 1 -Year 11||High School Diploma||St Kevins College, Oamaru, NZ||No|
Certificate in Fashion Design NCEA Level 4. Workplace first aid certificate. Completed NCEA Level 1 & 2 (years 11 & 12) Responsible service of alcohol Certificate