- North Sydney Location.
- Work from home and office (Hybrid role).
- Supportive work culture.
About The Company
Jemena owns and operates more than $11.5 billion worth of major utility infrastructure. We have been providing safe, secure, and reliable energy to Australians for more than 100 years. Our focus is on developing innovative solutions to the energy trilemma of reliability, affordability and sustainability.
About The Role
The Meter Data & Billing SME is responsible for the validation, calculation of meter data to consumption and delivery of meter data to the market, network billing, and dispute management for the Jemena networks within the required market and regulatory timeframes.
In your role you will provide expertise and support to internal and external stakeholders being the key contact person for escalated issues from our external Service Providers.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate an in depth knowledge of meter data validation and billing calculations and the analytical skills to identify abnormalities using data trends and relate it to customer impacts.
- Manage all facets of analytical performance, validation and calculation of meter data, estimations and exceptions.
- Perform data quality reviews and identify operational improvements.
- Identify & determine root cause then provide recommendations on systemic issues, process improvements and customer enquiries or complaints.
- Provide UAT and test management; test planning, testing activity, test progress, test results analysis.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a related Business discipline.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of meter data, billing processes and systems.
- Understanding of the regulatory environment, relevant Acts, codes, regulations and requirements of industry standards and codes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and working with data.
- Demonstrated experience in data mining in mandatory.
- Experience in Project Management would also be ideal.
Jemena is committed to creating a workplace that’s inclusive, supportive and where everyone feels they can belong. We understand that each individual is unique and we embrace our differences.
We provide a range of employee benefits including flexible working options to help you blend your work/life balance.
Applications will close Thursday 15th April 2021 @ 1:59pm.
- Closed 2 days ago - 15 Apr 2021
- Published on 07 Apr 2021, 11:23 PM