- Job no: PJYFN
- Category: Technology, IT - Software Engineering
- Hybrid work arrangement - work from home and office
- Exciting time to join a top 100 ASX listed business with big goals
- This position could be based in any of our main office locations Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Tasmania, or Brisbane
We’ve only just begun, but what a beginning. In a once in a generation moment, we’ve brought together powerful brands to create one united force. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and felix. The latest technology and brave thinking let us connect our people and communities. You could play a role in that. A big one. We invite you to bring your boldness and stand out. You are empowered. Opportunities are plenty for those ready to accept the challenge.
Work with the team responsible for Vodafone’s Digital Find & Buy Service applications within the Sales, Care and Digital team, Technology department.
Strong engagement will be required with Digital and other Technology teams in BSS/IT and Network technology, Digital Business Analyst as well as the Project Managers.
- Design and Develop frontend solutions utilizing modern web technology stack
- Develop and consuming APIs for the need of our frontend applications
- Utilise CI/CD pipeline to deploy both frontend and backend solutions
- Utilise cloud technologies to optimise performance and cost for TPG Telecom.
- Enforce coding standards within your team and write unit tests as part of your development practice
- Drive best practice approaches to application development and innovation within the team.
- Collaborate with technology manager and teams to continually improve standards and practices to drive value and resilience.
- Engage with business and technical stakeholders to illicit requirements in order to deliver high quality outcomes.
- Problem solve with business stakeholders in the day-to-day management of applications and services supported by the team when issues arise.
- Ensure the solutions delivered are safe and secure.
- Embed security first practices into the team’s development practices.
- Continuous improvement methodology to ensure practices and security coding frameworks are up to date with compliance requirements.
- Assess current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
Knowledge and experience
- Strong experience in React and NodeJS with the passion to work on them
- Strong experience with React state management such as Context API, Redux etc
- Some experience in working with different frontend rendering mechanisms – server-side rendering, static rendering and client side rendering etc, preferably with experience in Next.js
- Good understanding of strongly typed programming language and has working knowledge of TypeScript
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS. Have expertise in building complex UI layouts with modern CSS-in-JS libraries, preferably Styled Components
- Sound understanding of REST principles and has hands-on experience in developing NodeJS APIs or Microservices
- Expertise in various AWS service offerings like Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront etc
- Application lifecycle management tools such as Atlassian product suite
- General depth of experience allowing ability to rapidly come to an understanding of new technologies
- Excellent communication skills & ability to collaborate well in a multi-team working environment.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (work from home and office)
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- 'Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like - every year
- Access to TPG Learning Hub platform and internal development opportunities
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
Our TPG Telecom Spirit
We believe in the power of meaningful relationships to support vibrant, connected communities where everyone belongs. You will join a supportive company that is diverse and inclusive, and celebrates what makes our employees different, as well what brings us together. We want you to bring your true self to work, and to feel like your contribution matters. We encourage ambition in everything we do, from telco solutions to customer experience, to community impact. You will have real opportunities to take charge and take control.
If you think the power of people and collaboration can make a meaningful difference in the world, then APPLY NOW to help us build a better future.
Bolder and better together!
- Closes in 4 days - 05 Oct 2022
- Published on 05 Sep 2022, 8:57 AM