- Job no: 48T8P
- Categories: Customer Operations - Vodafone, Lebara, WFO, Platforms and Technology
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited, combining a mobile network covering more than 22 million Australians and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands like Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara & AAPT committed to connecting Australians for the better.
Vodafone is a telecommunications brand offering mobile and fixed broadband services. Our 4G mobile network covers more than 23 million Australians and our 5G mobile network rollout is underway. Vodafone nbn™ fixed broadband services are available in capital cities and selected regional centres.
The Insights Analyst - Customer Care will support Customer Care with the development of operational data and insights, this will be done through the presentation of critical data supporting the goals and initiatives of the division.
This role will be reporting to our Demand Analytics & Reporting Manager and will be based in our Vodafone Central office in North Sydney, NSW.
- Working across the Customer Experience, Business intelligence and Care teams to understand issues, trends and opportunities within Care’s operations and developing critical data sets and insights
- Understanding the data and table structures for Customer Care and Vodafone data
- Presentation of critical data, insights and opportunities to Care leadership
- Establishment of effective working relationships with Outsource partners and third parties a
- Be able to work with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Understand and develop work around Care priorities
- Manage workload to deliver insights within time constraints
- Be clear and concise with the presentation of insights
- Be able to design and run ad hoc queries to return data for ad hoc analysis
- Carry out amendments to data/reports/insights and presentations
- Work collaboratively across Workforce Optimisation, the Care leadership and Outsource partners
- Support the Workforce Optimisation and reporting team with the information and assistance
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Communicates with enthusiasm and clarity
- Analytical, solves problems
- Listens to and understands the customer’s needs and focused on business outcomes
- Understands business, commercial and technical issues that may impact the customer’s requirements
- Able to be firm on important issues and escalate as appropriate
- Ability to scope and prioritise
- Understanding of business reporting (preferably Teradata SQL experience)
- Understanding of IT / Technology
- Tertiary qualification preferred or equivalent industry experience
- Good documentation skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
Whats in it for you?
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like, each year
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and Vodafone Learning platforms
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts (across Tech, Banking, Health & Leisure)
With Vodafone, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits as part of a global company, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative work space that helps drive innovation.
- Published on 11 Jun 2021, 12:30 AM