Step into our world and discover a nationwide family united by passion and imagination.
At oOh!, we’re proud collaborators, which means we have the confidence to explore new territories because we will always explore together. We experiment with cutting edge technology, test the bounds of our creativity, and lead our industry down exciting new paths.
And when we do that well, we celebrate it!
We are committed to our employees having a big impact in their roles, creating bold dreams and connecting deeply with us and our business.
Who are Sales at oOh!?
- We're passionate about out-of-home as a media segment and look to provide deep engagement between people and brands through Unmissable place-based media solutions
- We work closely with a large portfolio of clients spanning retail/ FMCG, automotive, finance, technology, travel & entertainment
- We challenge the status quo when it comes to out-of-the-box thinking across innovative & memorable targeted adverting campaigns backed by cutting edge data-driven research
- Above all, we're passionate about responding to briefs and showcasing how oOh!’s Unmissable assets provide clients with the ability to reach specific audiences at the right time and in the right location in order to drive revenue
As Campaign Executive, here's what you'll be able to say you do...
- I provide support to the sales leaders at oOh! by helping them create high-end presentations, proposals and sales support documents
- I play a significant role in creating and bringing to life large Out of Home Media campaigns
- I liaise with agencies and clients on a daily basis ensuring first class customer service is provided
- I have abundant opportunities to learn and grow from key members of my team as well as stakeholders in the business
- I work closely with key members of the sales team to understand and learn the processes required to deliver key client results
- I help to contribute towards product & campaign research by partnering closely with marketing, sales & product teams at oOh!
- I assist in managing a range of client accounts under the guidance of Business Managers and Group Sales Leaders
- I'm honing my PowerPoint and presentation skills
- I demonstrate a 'customer first' approach throughout my work and viewed as a trusted and reliable team member
- I inspire others through my passion for oOh! and providing customers with Unmissable brand experiences
- I'm supported in bringing my best self to work each day and I am surrounded by likeminded individuals in a supportive & fun team environment
- I have a clear path for career progression and am guided and supported to learn and grow by my direct team and the wider sales organisation
Here's how you'll know your skills and experience will connect with this role...
- You’re able to apply a growth mindset and sense of curiosity to your work and demonstrate a keen interest in learning and growing at oOh!
- You thrive within a dynamic fast paced environment and enjoy collaborating with a diverse mix of people
- You're a fast learner who can add real value to a growing & evolving team
- You possess strong time management and organisation skills and thrive in a deadline driven environment
- You have a passion for helping others and being the go-to person to get something done
- You're comfortable being the first port of call for client inquiries and provide Unmissable customer interactions that help to foster strong client relationships
- You're willing and able to learn quickly and grow your skill and knowledge base
- You consider yourself an exceptional communicator and understand the importance of teamwork and collaboration
- You like to work hard but also have fun in a market leading business with an unmatched culture
- You're comfortable utilising MS Office Suite
- You’re tech savvy and able to pick up software programs quickly with guidance
Rewards, Tools and Benefits
Our benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, as well as the people that matter the most in their lives.
On offer for the successful candidate along with a host of other employee benefits is:
- Award winning EVP
- Competitive base salary
- Provision of tools of trade
- Full training and support to ensure ongoing success
- Flexible working options
- Parental and family care benefits
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you. Apply now.
oOh! actively seeks to include and value the unique talents, perspectives, experiences, and contributions of all people. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, religions, genders, sexualities and cultural identities.`
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d also love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.