- Work from home and office (Hybrid role).
- Supportive work culture.
- Leader in Utilities industry.
About The Company
Jemena owns and operates more than $11.5 billion worth of major utility infrastructure. We have been providing safe, secure, and reliable energy to Australians for more than 100 years. Our focus is on developing innovative solutions to the energy trilemma of reliability, affordability and sustainability.
About The Role
The Contracts and Commercial Specialist provides commercial and opportunity risk analysis, guidance and advice on commercial agreements, as well as the management of commercial queries and complex projects from upstream clients, gas suppliers and large customers.
We’re looking for someone who has experience in contract management that can act as Jemena’s commercial representative internally and with third parties and Key Accounts, in the negotiation, delivery and management of commercial agreements.
You will be a natural at building and maintaining effective relationships and capable of negotiating and resolving key issues with key stakeholders.
- Manage, maintain & support operational activities within the application of contractual and compliance requirements.
- Identify and evaluate commercial risks and opportunities related to commercial agreements, both existing and under negotiation.
- Develop commercial arrangements with third parties (including transmission pipelines, complex upstream clients’ projects, large customers and gas suppliers).
- Provide education and understanding across Jemena on delivering contractual obligations.
- Deliver performance reporting and monitor contractual KPIs; analyse trends and feedback to recommend improvement opportunities.
- Act as key commercial representative with third parties and support our key account portfolio to ensure all contractual obligations are met and services provided with a strong customer focus
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in utilities market is preferable
- Demonstrated experience in customer and commercial account management.
- Demonstrated experience in leading commercial negotiations.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to influence peers and external stakeholders.
- Strong customer focus with experience in managing competing interest, timelines and priorities.
Jemena is committed to creating a workplace that’s inclusive, supportive and where everyone feels they can belong. We understand that each individual is unique and we embrace our differences.
We provide a range of employee benefits including flexible working options to help you blend your work/life balance.
Applications will close Sunday 9th May 2021 @ 11:59pm.
- Closes in 2 days - 09 May 2021
- Published on 23 Apr 2021, 3:41 AM