- Job no: 3F98E
- WFH flexibility and empowered to work your way & agile
- Work/Life Balance Focus
- Fun, supportive culture!
We focus on being fun, supportive, collaborative and forward thinking people at Jemena. Be part of a forward thinking culture with genuine people leaders that encourage your growth, continuous improvement and new ways of working.
Jemena is an Aboriginal word meaning ‘to hear, listen and think’. We operate more than $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets. We empower our people to reach their potential. Prioritising our employees’ wellbeing, equal opportunities, along with empowering a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce is key.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental (primary & partner) leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits, is a key foundation to our success. We also have an array of well-being options to support our people.
Jemena & Zinfra are certified as a Family Inclusive Workplace. We are also an endorse employer of Work180 – Jobs For Women. We are passionate about what we do, and we are proud of who we are.
Here's an overview of our role:
Deliver IT support services to Jemena and Zinfra users, with a high level of focus on customer service, efficiency and continual service improvement. Currently WFH, with the occasional need to go into the office, the team is responsible for:
- providing the first point of contact for IT services to SGSPAA users with an emphasis on FCR
- provide skilled technical troubleshooting and advice to staff on general IT processes and practices
- managing assigned Incidents and Service Requests throughout their lifecycle
- providing a high level of customer service and quality focus
- ensuring that positive, valuable and constructive feedback is acted upon as to deliver continuous improvement within the Service Desk and broader IT teams
A little about you:
- experience in a Service Desk environment providing level 1-2 support
- participate on a rotating roster with early and late shifts on a weekly rotation and occasional afterhours call out support roster as required
- experience in Microsoft application stack including, Active Directory, Exchange on prem and 365, SCCM, PowerShell scripting
- Tertiary or TAFE qualifications in Information Technology or Business, or equivalent work experience
- ITIL Foundation Certification or relevant experience in and ITIL environment
- working knowledge of Incident, Problem and Change Management processes with experience in ServiceNow (Preferred)
- exceptional customer service, engagement and communication skills (written and oral)
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Jemena is an Aboriginal word meaning ‘to hear, listen and think’. We understand the value of a diverse workforce, the ability to work from home, and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive, flexible and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women’s Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
- Closes in 22 days - 30 Aug 2022
- Published on 31 Jul 2022, 10:33 PM