Philippines Privacy Notice
Personal Information: For the purpose of this Notice, ‘Personal Information’ means any information, whether in material form or not, from which any individual can be identified by the entity holding the information, or when combined with other information.
1. ABOUT LIVEHIRE
LiveHire is a cloud-based human resources Platform for sourcing, recruitment, productivity and internal mobility. LiveHire is a publicly listed company based in Australia and operates internationally.
Who are LiveHire’s Clients?
LiveHire’s Clients are organisations such as private-sector businesses or employers, universities, schools and government departments. Our Client’s use our Platform and the Solution to track and assess candidates through the recruitment process and to build Talent Communities.
Who are LiveHire’s Members?
LiveHire’s Members are candidates who use our Platform and the Services primarily to apply for employment, contracting, or other work opportunities, and to connect with our Clients through their Talent Communities.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- what Personal Information we collect and when we collect it;
- what we use your Personal Information for;
- what Personal Information we share or disclose to other parties;
- whether we store or transfer Personal Information internationally and to which countries;
- how we keep Personal Information secure; and
- the legal basis for processing your Personal Information
LiveHire will typically process your Personal Information, on the instructions of our Clients; who use the LiveHire technology to collect your Personal Information for the purpose of facilitating your application for employment, contracting, or other work opportunities. Each of LiveHire’s Clients will have their own privacy collection notices, policies and practices, including for data retention; and you should review these for each application you make, or Talent Community that you join using the Services.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
Under the DPA, individuals are ‘data subjects’ and have certain rights, including:
- the right to know or be informed of the purpose, scope, method of processing and recipients or class of recipients of their Personal Information;
- the right to access their Personal Information;
- the right to request deletion or suspension of processing of their Personal Information; and
- the right to data portability.
(the Data Subject Rights).
4. DATA SUBJECT REQUESTS
If you are a Philippine individual and you want to exercise any of your Data Subject Rights – for example, if you want to access or request deletion of your Personal Information – you can contact us directly using the contact details below (section 6).
Please be aware that some aspects of the DPA will apply to LiveHire directly; and other aspects will apply to, or be responsibility of, the relevant Client.
Depending on our relationship with you, or your relationship with our Client, we may need to refer your request to our Client; who will consider your request and respond to you directly using the contact details you provide or on record, or through the LiveHire technology.
5. ENFORCEMENT AND COMPLAINTS
If you are a Philippine individual and your complaint relates to your Data Subject Rights, you can also register your compliant with the National Privacy Commission by following the Commission’s complaints procedure at: https://www.privacy.gov.ph/complaints-main/
6. CONTACT US
Att: Privacy Officer
Level 10, 461 Bourke Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Latest update: 27 May 2021