WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, planners, surveyors, environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Power & Resources and Water sectors, as well as offering strategic advisory and digital services. With approximately 5,500 talented people in more than 50 offices across Australia and New Zealand, we engineer future ready projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come
If you wish to know more about working with WSP, its culture and values, please visit our website: www.wsp.com
Our high performing People & Culture team are looking for their next superstar to take on the role of Senior Team Administrator. You will undertake diary and inbox management, meeting management, travel bookings, client management, financial management, reporting and other tasks as required.
Main Activities and Responsibilities: (including but not limited to)
- Diary, contacts and inbox management where appropriate for Senior Management.
- Arrange, participate and contribute in business support meetings and development activities.
- Travel management (including flights, hotels, cars etc.) and ensure the appropriate approval is obtained whilst following the company’s Travel Guidelines.
- Visa reconciliation and expense claims for Senior Management.
- Assisting the PLT and wider People team with all Administration tasks requested, always ensuring confidentiality is maintained.
Learning and Development Administration Tasks
- Manage communications, marketing, L&D advertising and Intranet site.
- Manage Jira (Help Desk), email address box and LinkedIn Learning offerings.
- Manage communications and recording of key internal certifications.
- Updating the Intranet pages.
- Updating training records as required eg course attendance, adhoc training.
- Setting up courses in LMS
- Generating Reports as required.
Key Skills and qualifications
WSP encourages and supports ongoing personal and professional development. To be successful in this position it is anticipated that you will possess the following skills and experience or that you can showcase them through your career history.
- A minimum of 7+ years’ experience in Multinational corporate environment.
- High level of computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), with advanced word processing and graphics as required using appropriate templates and formatting.
- An ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Good people management skills.
- Experience providing executive support and administrative services in a fast-paced professional services environment.
- Outstanding office management and organisational skills, with the ability to organise priorities to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to prepare professional documentation and liaise with and build relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as being able to exercise substantial levels of independence, judgement and initiative.
What we will offer you
At WSP we provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many personal and professional development opportunities that are aimed to help you deliver your best self to the role whilst managing your personal life in balance. We have been recognised for the second consecutive year as a Great Place to Work® with year-on-year increases in employee engagement.
Some of the many benefits we offer our employees include:
- Flexible working hours and working from home;
- Global mobility;
- Parental leave and purchased additional annual leave;
- Corporate employee discounts and offers;
- Wellness at work and social club;
- Workplace giving/volunteering;
- Employee reward and recognition program, and;
- Professional and technical development opportunities.
Inspired by diversity, driven by inclusion
Discover a forward-thinking culture that incorporates some conventional yet non-negotiable qualities—like respect, integrity and trust. We welcome to the table all perspectives, strengths, skills, creeds and genders because we know that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.