- Job no: 3GRXJ
- Flexible working hours, supportive working from home environment
- Work in a great team
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms, bringing together approximately 4,300 talented people across 14 offices in Australia. We have committed to halving the carbon footprint of our designs and advice by 2030. Our sustainable solutions and Future Ready™ projects will help societies grow for lifetimes to come. Globally, we have a network of 55,000+ professionals
To find out more about working at WSP, our culture and values, please visit our website www.wsp.com.
WSP Digital is the Software Engineering division of WSP. We are global innovators and leaders in the integrated development and use of software to enhance our customer’s engineering, infrastructure, building, and environmental projects.
Due to the continued success of our Asia Pacific operations, we are looking for a Senior 3D Visualisation Specialist to join our growing team.
You will work collaboratively with the team to bid, win, design and deliver unique and innovative 3D modelling, interactive and Virtual Reality solutions for your clients.
Day to day you will:
- Engage with client and undertaking business development activities including:
- Identifying leads and opportunities
- Developing, costing and writing proposals
- Visualise design concepts with the Engineering teams and clients to clearly communicate your ideas and thinking
- Drive yourself to learn and grow by keeping ahead of the latest developments and technologies
- Develop solutions making use of Unreal engine, Blueprints and sequencer
- Create 3D models and assets using Autodesk 3ds Max, Adobe suite, and industry-standard rendering software
- Exhibit excellent time management skills with the ability to work autonomously or within a team environment whilst working on concurrent projects
This is an amazing opportunity to work on major infrastructure projects across Australia, and positively impact the lives of the communities. You will also have the chance to work with some of the brightest subject matter experts in the fields of engineering, climate change and resilience, urban and regional planning and more.
What we'll love about you
You’re passionate about creating polished and visually engaging assets. You also bring the following:
- At least 5 years of experience in 3D visual effects including high quality animation or interactive material
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and 3ds Studio Max
- Knowledge of Unreal development and programming
- Knowledge of real-time asset creation (modelling requirements), lighting, post process, materials & functions, rendering & optimisation pipelines
- Previous experience (or an interest) in the Engineering, Construction or Environmental sector is a plus
- Comfortable presenting to clients and offering assistance to peers
- Comfortable engaging with client and undertaking business development activities
- Ability to juggle with multiple client engagement and requests
- A positive can-do attitude and passion for learning
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Digital Engineering tools (including Navisworks and Revit)
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings with an eye for detail
What we will offer you
At WSP we provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many personal and professional development opportunities that are aimed to help you deliver your best self to the role whilst managing your personal life in balance. We have been recognised for the second consecutive year as a Great Place to Work® with year-on-year increases in employee engagement.
Some of the many benefits we offer our employees include:
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Global mobility
- Parental leave and purchased additional annual leave
- Corporate employee discounts and offers
- Salary continuance insurance
- Wellness at work & social club
- Workplace giving /volunteering
- Employee reward & recognition program
- Professional and technical development opportunities