- Job no: PQRDH
- Categories: Customer Operations - Vodafone, Lebara, TPG Credit & Collections
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and Felix. TPG Telecom is the second largest telecommunications company listed on the ASX. Combining a mobile network and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance, TPG Telecom Limited is connecting Australia for the better.
TPG is Australia’s second largest Internet Service Provider and a leader in the telecommunications industry, having already connected more than 425,000 customers to the NBN so far. For more than 20 years TPG have outshone the rest with award winning customer service and a passion for doing things differently.
The Accounts Specialist is responsible for completing the daily operational tasks to enable the Credit and Collections team to meet their objectives. The purpose of the Account Specialist role is to reduce the financial risk to TPG Telecom by adhering to collections targets, making effective decisions on new applications, managing disputes assessing current customer portfolios in line with best practice and company policies. The Account Specialist is required to liaise with external TPG Telecom customers, external vendors and all internal teams across the business to ensure all collections tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner.
- We are a dynamic business; this brings new opportunities for our customers and our people. Being adaptable, managing change and maintaining resilience is key to success for all of us at TPG. Due to the dynamic nature of the business your responsibilities may change over time as the business evolves.
- Meet and exceed collection targets, outstanding amounts, complaint resolutions timeframes and credit assessment completion
- Complete payment processing, suspension tasks and credit assessments tasks daily;
- Collate and assess financial information to determine the level of credit that should be given and the ability of the company or individual to repay the debt. Responsibilities can vary from following point scoring systems through to very complicated assessment of P&L and balance sheets, calculating equity ratios and gearing, the setting and monitoring of credit limits etc.
- Resolve customer complaints reported to AAPT via the Customer, Telecommunication Industry Ombudsman, or other Regulatory bodies. This may require contact with Customers or their nominated representatives, TIO, internal AAPT groups, credit reporting agencies and AAPT suppliers to ensure customer complaints are resolved efficiently.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports and documentation, maintain up to date records, and other statistical and operational data. Collect cash from due or overdue accounts. Targets maybe individual and/or team related. Responsible for managing escalate calls, resolving disputes, account reconciliations and the prompt, accurate, allocations of payments and the management of bad debt recovery via either the mercantile or legal process.
- Sales and provisioning team across legacy TPG as they hold the relationship with our customers
- Sales (Wholesale and Business) for risk assessments on new customers
- Internal IT and relevant vendors to provide business requirements, support implementation of any credit system updates and complete UAT testing
- Internal Customer Care team
- Liaise regularly with TIO for customer disputes
- Liaise regularly with third party legal service provider AML
What makes TPG great is our people, we are a strong and mighty team that do a lot and we do it well. TPG is a Company where you can truly gain experience in a dynamic and diverse work environment. Working at TPG means taking on new and exciting challenges that help you grow and develop your career.
Interested? Send us your resume today, we are excited to hear from you!
- Published on 04 May 2021, 3:06 AM