- Job no: 6B3A8
- Categories: Digital & IT Enablement, Security
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and felix. As the second largest telecommunications company listed on the ASX, TPG Telecom has a strong challenger spirit and a commitment to delivering the best services and products to our customers. We are driving competition and choice for businesses and consumers across Australia.
As a Technology Security Governance & Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for providing information security governance and assurance services to various initiatives across TPG Telecom, while having an understanding of multiple security platforms and layers (including vulnerability management, operating systems, identity and access management, intrusion detection/prevention, incident response, log correlation and management). You will be performing threat and risk assessments on various solutions being implemented, maintain close relationships with key personnel across TPG Telecom and assist with governance, compliance and assurance activities.
- Ensure confidentiality, availability and integrity of TPG Telecom assets (including systems, networks and applications) by enforcement (technical & non-technical) of organizational security policies (and standards) through performance of formal threat and risk assessments, policy review and governance
- Perform periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments (including user accounts, application access etc.) to determine compliance
- Work closely with solution architects, network infrastructure teams, and business units to provide security planning and technical support
- Promote security awareness and policy advocacy by supporting various internal and external stakeholders as required
- Support in developing and maintaining information security awareness training documentation and materials
Knowledge and experience
- At least 5 years professional Information Security experience.
- Strong knowledge in the areas of Information Security Governance and Risk Management.
- Experience with wireless scanning, penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and formal risk assessment.
- Experience in aligning security requirements with business goals and gaining business support to address identified risks.
- Ability to accurately assess the impact that identified risks will have on the business.
- Ability to accurately assess the likelihood of identified risks being realised.
- Project design and solution analysis, problem solving, and business relationship skills.
- Broad understanding of Information Security principles associated with networks, application development, internet, email, operating systems, firewalls, VPN's, databases, virus management, intrusion detection, cryptography and e-commerce, with high level expertise/specialisation in several of these fields.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (from home and office)
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like - every year
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and Vodafone Learning platforms
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative workspace that helps drive innovation.
Interested? We are excited to hear from you!
- Published on 04 Jun 2021, 6:43 AM