We have multiple opportunities available for qualified trainers with a background in Education Support or Aged Care/Nursing.
Working across North Brisbane or South Brisbane you will be required to deliver the following courses dependent on your experience:
- Certificate 3 in Education Support
- Certificate 4 in Education Support
- Certificate 3 in Individual Support
- Certificate 4 in Ageing
These roles are Permanent Full Time on a one year fixed term contract and will see you deliver training face to face and online.
Essential Skills and experience:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or the current (TAE40116) including the LLN unit.
- Hold the qualification equal to or above the level of delivery of training.
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided and be willing to provide a trainer matrix to reflect currency. Educations support experience or Aged Care.
- Essential experience in Education support Training courses or Aged Care
- High level interpersonal skills including good communication, motivation and empowering skills.
- Current experience as a trainer and assessor in blended learning ie. workplace (face to face), online, classroom and RPL
- Time management – the ability to easily organise and prioritise tasks and undertake a structured approach to work.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to work with a leading RTO please apply now!
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Published on 02 Oct 2018, 5:47 AM