Discover an organisation united by passion, respect, and imagination where you'll find rewarding opportunities, diverse experiences and an amazing culture. At oOh!, we’re proud collaborators, which means you'll have the opportunity to work with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
As we continue to build a thriving and high performing sales teams, we have an opportunity for a Sales Operations Executive to join us. This is an entry level position into the OOH media industry.
Here’s what you’ll do…
- Assist with completing high-end proposals and other sales documents as requested
- Collate and source information for responses to Sales Team internal requests
- Assist with exporting reports and formatting reports from systems
- Assisting with client competitive analysis & post analysis reports
- General administrative support as required by national sales team
- Assist with account & contract/ systems enquiries
Here's how you'll know the role is for you:
- Proven customer service experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Have a passion for the media/marketing industry
- Effective time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong customer & sales focus
- Can work accurately and efficiently given tight deadlines
- Solutions orientated approach to issues and challenges
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Medium level PowerPoint & Excel
- Photoshop skills desirable but can be taught on the job
- Team player who thrives on pro-activity
- Fun, enthusiastic with a CAN DO attitude
Working as part of a team you will have the opportunity to work with the best in the industry that will provide you with a varied and flexible work environment, robust infrastructure and practices and ongoing training and development.
Rewards, Tools and Benefits:
Our benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, as well as the people that matter the most in their lives.
On offer for the successful candidate along with a host of other employee benefits is:
- Award winning EVP
- Competitive base salary
- Provision of tools of trade
- Full training and support to ensure ongoing success
- Flexible working options
- Parental and family care benefits
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you. Apply now.
oOh! actively seeks to include and value the unique talents, perspectives, experiences, and contributions of all people. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, religions, genders, sexualities and cultural identities.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d also love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.