- Job no: 14043
Jemena is an Australian energy company who owns and operates over $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets across Australia supplying millions of households and businesses with essential services every day.
About the role:
We’re looking for a new Front Of House Concierge to join our administrative function in a key role that will see you representing the business as the first point of contact for many of our visitors and customers.
The role will be require you to be onsite in the office 5 days a week. The role is Melbourne CBD based.
Due to the time of the year, we are flexible with an ASAP start date through to January 8th, 2024, to facilitate handover.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Greeting visitors
· Answering phones
· Liaising with security
· Scheduling appointments
· Managing the front desk.
· Providing administrative support to the Facilities Management Team and assisting in compliance and reporting with tasks including:
- Data entry
- Preparing reports
- Creating purchase orders and goods receipting
- Providing administrative support to the Group Executive Assistant
To be considered for the role, your resume will need to demonstrate:
· Significant prior experience in a receptionist or Administrative Assistant role preferably demonstrated in a fast paced, face to face environment.
· A High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite coupled with SAP would be highly regarded.
· High degree of competency in typing and formatting documents
· Demonstrated ability in providing support services to a busy team
· Looking inward, if you consider yourself someone who takes ownership, enjoys diversity within your role and understands the critical importance of being the face of the business, then you will find this role personally rewarding.
Why you should come and work for us
Our people are our greatest strength and inspiration so having various flexible working options, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits are key foundational elements on which we have built our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are. Safety is the cornerstone of our organisation and respect for community and country is the keystone that locks in place our Group Values.
We understand and value the multiple strengths and contributions of a diverse workforce, the ability hybrid where possible, and our Reconciliation Action Plan is part of our demonstrated commitment to employment, business, and partnership opportunities with Australia’s First Peoples. We actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team, where you can be your committed self.
As part of Jemena’s recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.
[VL1]Not sure what this means, can we clarify?
- Published on 13 Nov 2023, 10:41 PM