- Job no: 13533
Systems administrator – SharePoint
Jemena is an Australian energy company who owns and operates over $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets across Australia supplying millions of households and businesses with essential services every day.
About the role:
The SharePoint Administrator role in the Digital Workplace Applications team will work with key stakeholders across Digital, encourage cross-functional relationships across business units, communicate solutions and their impacts effectively, maintain a level of industry knowledge and influence IT and business stakeholders to improve the likelihood of success.
The role will provide direct technical support for SharePoint as well as the Power Platform and will require technical proficiency across those domains.
Your responsibilities will include:
Responsibilities include the implementation, maintenance, and support of the following Digital Workplace services across BAU and Projects:
- SharePoint – including SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013
- Productivity and collaboration technologies across Microsoft Office 365
- Power Apps and Power Automate
- Supporting a remote workforce
- Previous experience in managing enterprise scale SharePoint environments
- Experience in the governance and implementation of the Power Platform
- Experience in managing Microsoft Teams and Groups
- Experience in the application of ITIL processes.
- Experience with ShareGate or Orchestry
- Experience with PowerShell, .NET
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or Business or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL Foundation or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of networking concepts (WAN/LAN/Wireless/IP Addressing) and monitoring concepts.
- Knowledge of SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) concepts.
Why you should come and work for us
Our people are our greatest strength and inspiration so having various flexible working options, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits are key foundational elements on which we have built our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are. Safety is the cornerstone of our organisation and respect for community and country is the keystone that locks in place our Group Values.
We understand and value the multiple strengths and contributions of a diverse workforce, the ability hybrid where possible, and our Reconciliation Action Plan is demonstrated commitment to employment, business, and partnership opportunities with Australia’s First Peoples. . We actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team, where you can be your committed self.
As part of Jemena’s recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.
- Published on 20 Nov 2023, 5:14 AM