- Career development potential for the right candidate
- Friendly, engaging and community-oriented culture
- WA company with a diverse portfolio
Hawaiian is a leading Western Australian property company with an extensive portfolio which includes shopping centres, office buildings and hospitality assets; throughout Western Australia.
With an innovative approach to business and strong company values, Hawaiian proudly services and supports the WA community. We are Passionate, Considerate, Collaborative and Curious and we are proud to be a leading WA employer.
Reporting to the Portfolio Operations Manager the Operations Manager will manage the operational, environmental and safety aspects of the Hawaiian assets, to best industry practice, in line with legislative requirements and agreed business plans on a full time permanent basis.
Essential duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Property Manager in the effective delivery of the properties within the portfolio from an operational, presentation & efficiency perspective.
- Ensure the effective operation of all engineering, environmental and property functions
- Ensure all works carried out on-site comply with all statutory authorities/regulations
- Monitor and review contractor performance through Hawaiian’s appropriate systems
- Ensure the tenant / landlord electricity, water and gas meter details are up to date in monthly billing and consumption reports
- Prepare CAPEX submissions for approval as required
- Manage tenant works/upgrades, including making recommendations on building services as required
- Assist with the preparation of accurate annual Capex and Opex budgets, projects and work programs
- Assist in the delivery of all community and partnership campaigns across the Hawaiian portfolio.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in retail facilities management
- Trade Certificate preferable or mechanical / operational “hands-on” experience at a minimum
- Knowledge of mechanical services and electrical required
- Knowledge of BMS
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in NABERS and sustainability
- Strong Microsoft Office experience and ability to quickly learn new systems with training
- Valid Driver’s License and vehicle essential.
Skills and Attributes you will possess;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with internal & external stakeholders utilising excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills with ability to develop creative solutions to problems, identify the need for improvement and implement change
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to exercise judgment and resolve issues independently
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple deadlines whilst delivering accurate and quality work.
Take this opportunity to advance your career with a highly successful company that believes its best investment will always be its people.
If the above describes you and you are looking for a rewarding role within a great company then please submit a cover letter and your CV by clicking 'Apply Now'
- Published on 10 Jul 2023, 2:18 AM