WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We design lasting Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Resources (including Mining and Industry), Water, Power and Environmental solutions, as well as provide project and program delivery and strategic advisory. With 5,500 in 50 offices across Australia and New Zealand alone, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come. If you wish know whether you will like working with WSP and align with its Culture and Values, please visit our website www.wsp.com
While we are a large global business, we aren’t tied down by bureaucracy. We strive to give our people the freedom and flexibility to make their own decisions, whether this is in their daily work or for progressing their career.
Due to the continuous success of our Australian operations, we have exciting opportunity for a Senior Bid Advisor to join our work winning team in our Brisbane office.
You provide technical expertise on a range of proposals and manage a variety of large and key strategic pursuits and proposals and guide development of content that is client-focused, compelling, comprehensible and compliant with the client’s request.
What you will do:
- Support the National Property and Buildings Team and our multiple business sub sectors to ensure tender documentation achieves and maintain the highest content standards
- Coordinating and writing of non-technical sections of proposals, creating content using creative your writing skills and suitable templates where required, and preparing graphic features to support the content.
- Assist in the development of key messages for proposal documents
- Collaborate and engage with staff at all levels to ensure timely completion of technical inputs
- Manage the document production and submission process
- Facilitate business development, pursuit and proposal meetings with key stakeholders
- Add proposal content to knowledge management systems including bid registers and other databases
- Manage business development support activities, pursuit and proposal scheduling and planning
- Work with the teams to identify and facilitate our key client interactions, set up, liaise and prepare any materials, events for B2B meetings in collaboration with the WSP Client Liaison
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role in a business development, marketing, communications or journalism.
- Experience within a Professional Services environment or Construction is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in applying business development, sales and pursuit processes and implementing bidding best practice
- Intermediate to advance proficiency in Microsoft Office and InDesign
- Exceptional ability to write and edit pieces of work and communicate clearly and concisely
- Must be able to simultaneously focus on big picture, details, and driving results
- Have the proven ability to work to tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Be flexible in daily activities to allow for the management of a varying workload
- Strong spirit of collaboration and proven ability to work across different groups
This role is strategically important to our future growth and impact. We are looking for someone who has a can-do attitude, who is consultative, able to prioritise their work and get things done.
The successful candidate will be a team player, and able to work with a range of stakeholders including influencing senior and national leaders.
What we will offer you:
At WSP we provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many personal and professional development opportunities that are aimed to help you deliver your best self to the role whilst managing your personal life in balance. Some of the many benefits we offer our employees include:
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Global mobility
- Parental leave & purchased additional annual leave
- Corporate employee discounts and offers
- Salary continuance insurance
- Wellness at work & social club
- Workplace giving /volunteering
- Employee reward & recognition program
- Professional and technical development opportunities
Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. For more information please contact Emma Quinn on (07) 3854 8181. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
Inspired by Diversity, Driven by Inclusion.
Discover a forward-thinking culture that incorporates some conventional yet non-negotiable qualities—like respect, integrity and trust. We welcome to the table all perspectives, strengths, skills, creeds and genders because we know that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.