- Job no: 9EABT
- Flexible working hours and working from home arrangements
- Fantastic Company benefits including extra holiday leave
- Exceptional Career development and career opportunities
Join our team of intelligent and collaborative Changemakers and make your mark on tomorrow! As Civil Designer / Drafter in our Sydney office, you will work alongside our impressive Civil experts in the Property and Buildings Group.
Property & Buildings
Our Property and Buildings team is a world-leading management and technical consultancy operating across all sectors. We are passionate about tackling the complex and sophisticated challenges of the built environment and delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to create accessible, resilient and liveable communities.
Our projects span across a range of different sizes and sectors covering major Health, Education, Commercial, Retail, Defence and more.
What you’ll do:
- Work on some iconic projects that will be challenging but rewarding
- Work within a multi-disciplined engineering team to deliver a range of civil engineering design projects
- Daily use of Civil3D
- Support the wider team and other teams within the company nationally when the opportunity presents
- Carry out assigned project and Civil3D design work as part of an integral team adhering to technical and commercial standards
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders and be committed to team approach and outcomes
- Provide ongoing continuous improvement and development inputs to create more efficient workflows within the team
- Must have experience working in the Property and Building space within Australia
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Engineering (or equivalent)
- Solid practical experience using Civil3D
- Experience with executing BIM and 3D modelling project delivery methods
- Familiarity with working with point cloud surveys would be highly regarded
- Able to work remotely on client sites liaising directly with the client to deliver the most appropriate design/drafting solution
WSP is one of the world's leading professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisers including engineers, technicians, scientists, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Transport & Infrastructure, Property & Buildings, Earth & Environment, Mining & Energy, and Water sectors and are at the forefront of integrated digital innovations. With approximately 5,000 talented people in 14 offices across Australia, we engineer Future ReadyTM projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come. wsp.com/au
Our vibrant workplace culture is an important part of what makes this a great place to work. It is supported by our Guiding Principles:
- We value our people and our reputation.
- We are locally dedicated with international scale.
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo.
- We foster collaboration in everything we do.
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable.
WSP prioritises the health and wellbeing of our people by offering flexible working, 12 months parental leave, opportunities for global mobility, purchased additional leave, and competitive remuneration among many more benefits designed to help you shine. We are committed to providing an inclusive, diverse and equal opportunity workplace. We promote Indigenous voices and are actively delivering a ‘Stretch’ level Reconciliation Action Plan. Accredited by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an Employer of Choice, we also support the LGBTQI+ community, and encourage all employees to bring their whole selves to work.
Think this could be the opportunity for you? Apply now to begin your journey with WSP.
Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. For more information, please contact Nathalie Cahane on 07 3854 6873. Your application is treated with absolute confidentiality.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
PLEASE NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES THANK YOU.
- Published on 18 Sep 2023, 10:29 PM