- Job no: M9H8T
- Categories: Mobile & Fixed Networks, Mobile & Fixed Networks
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and Felix. TPG Telecom is the second largest telecommunications company listed on the ASX. Combining a mobile network and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance, TPG Telecom Limited is connecting Australia for the better.
TPG is Australia’s second largest Internet Service Provider and a leader in the telecommunications industry, having already connected more than 425,000 customers to the NBN so far. For more than 20 years TPG have outshone the rest with award winning customer service and a passion for doing things differently.
The Change Coordinator position is responsible for coordinating the Company’s Change Management function and evaluating the impact of organisational changes from both internal teams and third parties. You will be responsible for identifying impacted residential and corporate customers during network outages and developing relevant notifications. You will be working closely with our Engineering teams regarding upcoming changes and collaborating with key stakeholders during Change Advisory Board meetings.
What you will be doing:
- Produce planned events and third-party outage notifications for residential and corporate customers.
- Participate in weekly Change Advisory Board meetings and schedule internal/external outage notifications.
- Perform direct impact network assessments using TPG Telecom tools and databases.
- Manage and maintain all processes and documentation relating to the planned events function.
- Proactively support the development of communications relevant to change development and initiatives.
- Perform daily and weekly categorisation of change statuses and follow up with key stakeholders for outstanding requirements.
- Maintain up-to-date Change Management policies and relevant documentation.
- Provide reporting and other updates when requested from management and project teams.
What you will need to be successful:
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Engineering and/or relevant discipline be would highly regarded.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within the Telecommunications industry would be highly regarded.
- Sound understanding of Telecommunication networks, products and associated service levels is essential.
- Previous exposure and/or knowledge in network planned, events, functions and processes is essential.
- Proactively manage competing workloads and deadlines based on company commitments and product release dates.
- Confident and articulate in leading negotiations with internal and external stakeholders.
- ITIL certifications and/or understanding of ITIL framework would be highly regarded.
- Strong understanding and/or computer literate in all major IT applications (e.g. Microsoft suite).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision.
What makes TPG great is our people, we are a strong and mighty team that do a lot and we do it well. TPG is a Company where you can truly gain experience in a dynamic and diverse work environment. Working at TPG means taking on new and exciting challenges that help you grow and develop your career.
Interested? Send us your resume today, we are excited to hear from you!
- Closes in 24 days - 31 May 2021
- Published on 03 May 2021, 6:07 AM