- Job no: BABPR
- Category: Enterprise & Government
We’ve only just begun, but what a beginning. In a once in a generation moment, we’ve brought together powerful brands to create one united force. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and felix. The latest technology and brave thinking let us connect our people and communities. You could play a role in that. A big one. We invite you to bring your boldness and stand out. You are empowered. Opportunities are plenty for those ready to accept the challenge.
The Partner Manager will work closely with the National Indirect Sales Manager & Program Manager to develop and manage a TPG Telecom Partner program, supporting the Business Channel achieve sales and retention targets. They will establish subject matter expertise and lead the knowledge transfer, oversight, and execution of a partner program, focused on retaining existing partners and supporting growth through the identification and management of new partners. Strong leadership skills will encourage cross-functional engagement and promote consistent achievement of objectives. Your drive, positive attitude and leadership will ensure a great partner experience.
- You are responsible for the performance, growth and development of the Business Partner channel, ensuring you role model appropriate behaviours through your leadership.
- Support the development and implementation of the Partner sales strategy to increase TPG’s current market share within the Business market segment.
- Driving growth of all TPG Telecom products through existing and new partners.
- Acquiring new partners and building sales capability and creating a high-performance culture
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Lead, coach, develop and motivate operational support team members
- Provide necessary training, development and mentoring to maintain high level of engagement and operational excellence.
- You will use your superior influencing and operational skills to build excellent relationships with Partners in order to achieve sales, retention and profitability targets.
- The role will have a strong growth objective and you will work to build a portfolio of high-performing National and state-based Partners.
- Your role will see you leading the quarterly and annual plans for the Business Partner Channel, assessing productivity, growth potential, and assisting in the education of new products, solutions and value add initiatives to ensure consistency to the TPG Telecom way.
- You will define and implement priority initiatives to drive sales results.
- You will be responsible for identifying and leading improvement opportunities within the team, as well as ensuring appropriate controls are in place to manage risks, including the protection of TPG systems and information.
- Manage risk by ensuring all partner acquisition risks are understood, mitigated or accepted by the appropriate stakeholders.
Knowledge and experience
- Experience in working in a B2B sales environment..
- 3+ years’ experience in a Partner Management.
- Proven experience in establishing and operating sales channels in high volume business markets such as telecommunications, energy or financial services.
- Proven track record of people leadership and development.
- Proven experience in meeting/exceeding sales targets and KPI’s.
- Possess a strong network of potential partners.
- Previous experience in Telecommunications and ICT.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- A hands-on leadership style that enjoys being customer facing.
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners and internal stakeholders.
- Desire and drive for personal development.
- Adapting and remaining resilient.
- Highly developed commercial/financial acumen, including pricing, analytics and strategy.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (from home and office)
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like - every year
- Access to TPG Learning Hub platform and internal development opportunities
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
Our TPG Telecom Spirit
We believe in the power of meaningful relationships to support vibrant, connected communities where everyone belongs. You will join a supportive company that is diverse and inclusive, and celebrates what makes our employees different, as well what brings us together. We want you to bring your true self to work, and to feel like your contribution matters. We encourage ambition in everything we do, from telco solutions to customer experience, to community impact. You will have real opportunities to take charge and take control.
Bolder and better together!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and those of underrepresented groups are less likely to apply for roles unless they meet every single criteria. At TPG Telecom we recognise that what may make you different, makes the difference!
We’re all about enabling every individual to be their authentic selves and creating a place where everybody belongs. If you are excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to APPLY NOW regardless. You may just be the right candidate for this or perhaps another similar role with us.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
- Published on 24 Nov 2022, 6:00 AM