- Job no: 8EBJ9
- Categories: Mobile & Fixed Networks
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and Felix. TPG Telecom is the second largest telecommunications company listed on the ASX. Combining a mobile network and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance, TPG Telecom Limited is connecting Australia for the better.
TPG is Australia’s second largest Internet Service Provider and a leader in the telecommunications industry, having already connected more than 425,000 customers to the NBN so far. For more than 20 years TPG have outshone the rest with award winning customer service and a passion for doing things differently.
Role & Responsibilities
The Network Business Planning and Management Team is in charge of the reporting and governance of Mobile and Fixed Networks. The team also develops and maintains a system that supports the delivery of mobile tower upgrades and transmission for our mobile network. The deployment of 5G across Australia allows us to propose an exciting opportunity for a Project Control and Governance Analyst who would like to be part of the adventure.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Project Control and Governance Manager who thrives on leading a team to deliver key outcomes to enable critical business decision making, with a strong attention to detail and a consistent customer-centric approach.
Reporting into the Head of Network Business Planning and Governance, the Project Control and Governance Manager will play a critical role across the Fixed and Mobile Networks by leading a team to ensure strong project control and governance across all facets. Project control and governance covers all aspects from ensuring delivery on schedule, aligned to business set KPIs, risk management and finance. Thereby enabling data driven decisions across the Mobile and Fixed Networks team. In this role you will:
- Lead and motivate a team using a high level of initiative and be able to organise and prioritise tasks with minimal supervision
- Ensure critical reporting deadlines met, highlighting trends, focus areas for improvement, key considerations to enhance decision making
- Engage with key stakeholders across all levels of the Fixed and Mobile Networks organisation, and communicate key data and analysis and drive and influence action and change
- Manage monthly governance forum and quarterly re-forecasting process across all Fixed and Mobile Network domains
- Work collaboratively with project and program managers and manage various internal and external interfaces
Skills & Experience Requirements
- 4-5 years across a PMO, or finance background very highly regarded
- Telecommunications experience would be an advantage
- Tertiary degree
- People management
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to understand financial concepts
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong reporting and governance experience
- Highly proficient in excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work with others, a self-starter with results-driven focus
What makes TPG great
Our people - we are a strong and mighty team that do a lot and we do it well. TPG is a Company where you can truly gain experience in a dynamic and diverse work environment. Working at TPG means taking on new and exciting challenges that help you grow and develop your career.
Interested? Send your resume today, we are excited to hear from you!
- Published on 30 Mar 2021, 10:16 PM